WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello one and all,i have just recieved a virtually new,one previous Owner,Omega day/date SpeedMaster calibre 1151,model number,3520.53.00,its absolute superb however i noticed a minor problem,the main red chronograph hand does not reset to,"Zero",position once chronograph is started/stopped,is there a complete,reset all hands option/procedure or is it a send to Jeweller/service centre solution?Thankyou in advance!:) .I am enclosing scans of My new watch to show what i mean.:-! .

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey Mannu, all is well here:-! That one is a beauty....I considered one of those many years ago when I was working for John Lewis, kept looking at her in Goldsmiths' window when on my lunch break....couldn't afford one back then and haven't really gotten round to getting one now!

It should be a pretty easy fix;-)

Hope you and family are well!

Sanjay:)

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Congrats!

Congratulations on your Day-Date, Mannu! I agree with Sanjay. If the hands are not "zeroing" correctly, a good watchmaker should be able to adjust it for you.

As you commented, this model isn't actually a Schumacher model, but it did appear in at least one Omega advertisment as "Micheale Schuacher's Choice."

Ad from Steve's most excellent old-omegas.com

Enjoy!

eric

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Congrats!

Congratulations on your Day-Date, Mannu! I agree with Sanjay. If the hands are not "zeroing" correctly, a good watchmaker should be able to adjust it for you.

As you commented, this model isn't actually a Schumacher model, but it did appear in at least one Omega advertisment as "Micheale Schuacher's Choice."

Ad from Steve's most excellent old-omegas.com

Enjoy!

eric
Eric thankyou Sir!I appreciate Your help.:-! .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts