WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this of the Bay from an individual who has dealt with quite a few of these and has very high feedback. After dealing with Rolex Subs there is something different about this sub. I can tell it has some after market parts on it P.S Bezel it does not rotate fully and does not click, also i noticed the second hand is not very smooth either. what else can qualify this as a fake?

here are some pictures.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I used to have a Tudor Sub from the 70's/80's (model 94011 or something like that) and the bezel did not click at all when you turned it.

I have seen Tudor subs with a movement that wasn't as smooth as the newer rolex subs or eta movements. From what I understand, the older subs with those movements are desirable because the movement might be a rolex movement and not an eta movement like all the later ones.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Could this have had the bezel replaced. The lume dot is clearly not centered, but I agree with everyone else, movement & dial look good.

·
Banned
6,599 Posts
What's up Asad?

I can't believe you bought that thing not knowing if it was fake or not. Well, actually I can. Just don't show back up on TZ under a new screename and try to pawn it off. How many times have you been banned over there? In your past screename profiles you've been an entrepreneuer, a doctor, and a builder. What is it this time, an architect? Give these good people over here a break will ya. They don't know all the BS you've tried to pull in the last year on TZ.
- David

·
Banned
2,913 Posts
It's the holiday season......................

this has to be a gift. Happy holidays, Asad, slipgear, Naeem, or whatever. David

·
Banned
2,913 Posts
Oh, and by the way Asad..................

Those fine folks over at the Omega forum have an opening. Change your name (again) to Ozz, and lets party! Your friend, David

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Oh, and by the way Asad..................

I am sorry i am a little busy for BS.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just give you all an update i had gotten a second opinion from another forum. Who are very knowlegable and convinced me that it was a replica. I already sopke to the seller and have gotten my refund.

Thanks to everyone here for you input.

·
Banned
2,913 Posts
Its been rumored that DMB sold you that obvious fake, can you confirm? We really need to find a favorable solution to this guys shenanigans.Thanks David

1 - 14 of 14 Posts