WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have attached a picture of an IWC (poor picture I know). By looking at the hands and dial do any of you possibly know its caliber? It has a smaller, non raised, but imprinted 'IWC' on the dial, then below this the typical 'International Watch Co.' and then 'schaffhausen', and finally on the bottom 'Automatic'. I am told it is frm the 1970s, and my guess is an .854. However, the dial and hands are throwing me off. I can't find one with the imprinted 'IWC', its always a raised 'IWC' or none at all, and then different variations on the time markers on the dial. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
18,163 Posts
Hi,
I have attached a picture of an IWC (poor picture I know). By looking at the hands and dial do any of you possibly know its caliber? It has a smaller, non raised, but imprinted 'IWC' on the dial, then below this the typical 'International Watch Co.' and then 'schaffhausen', and finally on the bottom 'Automatic'. I am told it is frm the 1970s, and my guess is an .854. However, the dial and hands are throwing me off. I can't find one with the imprinted 'IWC', its always a raised 'IWC' or none at all, and then different variations on the time markers on the dial. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.
This is impossible without better pics... sorry.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts