WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I have been lurking around for a while now but this is my first post so please be patient with me (=

My brother recently saw a watch with a small seconds dial at the 6 o'clock position that looks very much like the Longines Master Collection (with a 0-60 flyback second sweep) but seconds are counted to half a minute before the flyback, i.e. 0-30 flyback so in a minute 2 flybacks.

I have been searching for such a watch for a long time and the closest I could get was the Longines Master Collection as linked above, does anyone happen to know what kind of watch I am looking for?

Thanks in advance! (=

·
Registered
287 Posts
Your predicament sounds much like mine. I saw a guy on the tube with an absolutely gorgeous dress watch with an IWC portofino-like case, a large white or cream or silver dial, script like Arabic numerals and some half crescent feature just above the 6, which could have been the flyback seconds you mention, or a power reserve dial or one of those date wheels that shows a date either side of the current date. I have been looking for it ever since. The closest I have found is the Longines Master Auto, with the power reserve dial above the 6. Sorry Can't be of more use, but please let me know if you found yours.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts