WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK this forum is baaaaad. :think:
This is the second G this month, third in 40 days. :think::think:

I was with the kids at JC Penneys, strolling by the watches and caught a glimpse of a lonely 25th anniversary GW5525A in the case. It had the clearance tags. I had the additional coupon. So 58 bucks later here I am.
I never would have even thought to go over there if it hadn't been for this @#$%! place. God help me when I get to Hong Kong next month.

Wifey's comment: "Wow... retro.... but I like it!" (she's a keeper)
and then later "I wish my BabyG had atomic sync!" (double keeper)

Didn't have time to get out the light box, so colors & reflections are a bit off. Gomen nasai.

Love the DB color scheme. Now... to wear, or not wear. :think:

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
>> Sweet G man! Congrats mate! Like your style. Wear that and the cool dog tag with pride...:-!

Soooo, what's next...??? Thinking about catchin'a Frog???;-)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
>> Sweet G man! Congrats mate! Like your style. Wear that and the cool dog tag with pride...:-!

Soooo, what's next...??? Thinking about catchin'a Frog???;-)
Yeah, there may be some nice Frog hunting in Hong Kong in October. b-) b-) b-)

But you never know... my trigger finger is capricious.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Congrats, Rorschach. Lehman Brothers is dead and gone, but J.C. Penney lives on. Bernanke and Paulson thank you for your selfless and heroic efforts to singlehandedly generate an economic turnaround. Keep on spendin'. |>

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Man you gotta wear that G :-! :-! at that price you can get another if you want to :-! :-! I have been really happy with mine. have worn it much more than I thought. :roll: now when I put on my DW-5600WC or the DW-5025 Rising I look at them and think wheres the crystal protection the GW 5525 is built like a tank the one thin I would have liked better is to have a screwdown caseback :-!

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Man you gotta wear that G :-! :-! at that price you can get another if you want to :-! :-! I have been really happy with mine. have worn it much more than I thought. :roll: now when I put on my DW-5600WC or the DW-5025 Rising I look at them and think wheres the crystal protection the GW 5525 is built like a tank the one thin I would have liked better is to have a screwdown caseback :-!
remove the caseback from the 5025 and force screw it onto the 5525. remember to use excessive force. im sure it will work fine and dandy.

good luck !!! :-!

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
remove the caseback from the 5025 and force screw it onto the 5525. remember to use excessive force. im sure it will work fine and dandy.

good luck !!! :-!

SWEEEEEET :-d :-d :-d

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Welcome to the club!
The Penney's deal has been great for many.

no kidding wheres the role call :-! :-!

Mansrow you need to get to penny's so you can get one to wear :-d :-d

·
Registered
48 Posts
Lucky you. I tried getting one from JCPenny, but unfortunately I don't live in the USA. I had to get mine $78 US shipped + potential customs to Canada.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hi Rorschach - Ha,ha,ha, it's not only me who thought he cured the addiction, right! Great find and excellent price. Just wear it Man! |>
Have fun.... in Hong Kong next month... what Can I bring you from the UK, as that is where I am heading next weekend.

Jurphaas :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts