WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was posted by a fellow member, but I can't raise them to let me know where they purchased this gray and orange Zulu strap. My Google skills aren't helping either. Any thoughts where I can fins this exact strap?

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
strapcode, watchband centre, crown&buckle, to name a few from the top of my head. You can also try .........s or ebay.com (or .de .co.uk etc, you get different search results on ebay per different country...)

You should definitely find something if you google "zulu strap" or "nato strap".

EDIT: hm, ali isn't allowed on this forum I guess...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Did anyone ever find this strap? I have searched eBay without luck and about every other Nato strap supplier I can name.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Did anyone ever find this strap? I have searched eBay without luck and about every other Nato strap supplier I can name.
Funny, I had asked about this strap 1 year ago almost to the day. I ran across the Maratac image on the net again today so thought I'd ask if anyone found this one.

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
The first one I ordered showed up wrong color. Emailed supplier through Amazon and they said they fixed descriptions. I reordered and the correct one showed up today.

mrlobaloba, thank you for sharing the find.
IMG_20180515_165819.jpg IMG_20180515_170200.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts