WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts
Re: I have never liked the Shark Diver.....

Wow. What a gorgeous watch, bluejelly. I think I prefer the black over the brown, but it's pretty close! Interesting hands - I assume that was another special request?

I only really "discovered" Helson in the last couple of months, and by the time I made the decision to buy the bronze SD's had already sold out. I guess I'll have to be satisfied with my black on black version until I can find one of these on the aftermarket...

Hi Stew,

Beautiful Helson and love the dial/case combo....You recall my bronze Anon with the glove strap? Well the patina did not take long at all....Within days of wearing it, it started to get dark and after a few months of constant wear it got really dark so I don't think you'd have to wait yrs. Now it is much darker as I swam in the Dead Sea over the summer which is super saturated with salt. (Yes I washed my watch in fresh water after that :) Kodiak OEM strap did very well and it still looks amazing.

Looks GREAT.
i stumbeled across your Post while looking at the Helson Bronze Watches.

i enjoyed reading this Post. and thanks for the Boied Egg Technique.. ( not that i have a Bronze Watch "YET" but it's Good to keep in Mind).
Cheers

another Gorgeous Example.!

i like the Shape of those Hands better, as well as the Black Crown. :-!.

Thanks for Sharing..

That would be a killer watch with a bronze bezel. Black simply ruins it for me. IMO, Benarus did bronze right.

Bob

Simply classy, sporty, and cool looking.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.