WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just updated my website to make the Rolex index link hot.

So now you can access in one organized place all the references I have gathered over the last several years on James Bond watches that relate in particular to Rolex.

Since Rolex has never been "officially" associated w/ Eon Productions (or Ian Fleming, for that matter), we don't have the sort of "glamour image" porfolio you'll get from Omega, nor even some of the great sales promotion materials that Seiko did while they were the James Bond choice.

Still, there's some great research all collected in one place, a lot of stuff you won't see elsewhere (or, if you do, you'll now have the foundation for the context), and several exclusives - including current brand preference stuff surveys.

Here's the LINK

Enjoy!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rolex Submariner Date - shaken, not stirred

Following one from a number of images that I created myself for Posting on my website as well. This is my Rolex Submariner Date, obviously, and the theme is olives and a reflected martini glass a'la Timothy Dalton as James Bond in Licence to Kill. Sort of an "old world" cast to the image as well.

Half a dozen or so variations in ratio and resolution are also available for download.

Enjoy!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts