WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I purchased this brand new from Jomashop. Comes with box, all paperwork, and spare links. I sized the bracelet for my 6.75 wrist and tried it on. I never wore it so the watch and bracelet are clean of marks, NO strap changing marks on lugs as i never removed the bracelet. This is LNIB.
If you have ever wanted to own a Zodiac Super Seawolf here is your chance to try it out. The lume on the hands and dial is bright and long lasting. The movement is in good working order and keeping time within spec. It has a signed crown and rotor.

DESCRIPTION:
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Uni-directional rotating stainless steel bezel with a blue ring. Navy dial with luminous blue and orange hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. SII caliber NH35A automatic movement, containing 24 Jewels, beating at 21600 vph, and has a power reserve of approximately 41 hours. Scratch resistant mineral crystal. Screw down crown. Transparent case back. Round case shape. Case size: 45 mm. Case thickness: 15 mm. Band width: 21 mm. Fold over push button deployment clasp. Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Edgard Series. Casual watch style. Watch label: Japan Movt. Item Variations: HRT-HR9103. Heritor Edgard Automatic Navy Dial Men's Watch HR9103.

This ships from the US and delivered to CONUS only using USPS. Payment via paypal only.
$145 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk loo

1 - 20 of 64 Posts