WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heroic18 S8400
This is way too much watch for me. I picked it up on a trade thinking hey, now I can use all those leftover PAM straps I've been amassing. Wrong. I've now realized that any watches over 40mm at this point will be few and far between for me. Winter is harsh in these parts and it's even harsher when giant watches get in the way of long sleeves. Here's the tale of the tape for this fella: Miyota 90S5 Automatic movement with hack and handwind, 40 hrs power reserve, domed sapphire crystal, 47mm case, 24mm lugs, 500mm WR, Stainless Steel. Comes on a Heroic18 brown shark that looks like it hadn't been worn.

This example was hardly worn and as such is in excellent condition and as far as I can tell, works perfectly well. It sat on my winder wondering when it would make it on my pansy wrist but it may have done that for a few hours before going back to being one of my winder queens. Perhaps a more Paul Bunyan-esque (or aspirational) wrist can handle this because my wrist is now craving Titanium. I *think* I have papers but the box is definitely around here somewhere and will be included in the sale.
$400 shipped CONUS, Paypal preferred.

Thanks,

Mark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts