WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
You HAD to do that, eh? ;-)

Beautiful land my friend! Those pictures stirs something deep inside of me.:-!

I'm grabing the wife, 3 kids, one cat and one dog and we're MOVING IN WITH BLUEGUM...........:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!

Will be there soon matey! Get ready.....:-d

Thanks for the video....

-Gawain

I recently came across this clip by accident...you had it coming matey...:-d :-d :-d b-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGJg5tRt2RI

·
Registered
14,018 Posts
My wife got to go this summer for 5 weeks on a Rotary Club exchange. She LOVED it and love the hospitality! I got my very own Akubra (outback) hat!

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
That's a neat Video.......and one of my all time Favorite songs......What the heck ever happened to "Men at Work"?.........I loved those guys, and now I can't even find any CD's to replace my Vinylo|

Regards Sonny

·
Registered
14,018 Posts
You cant find them on iTunes either :(

You can however get some of Colin Hayes solo work. its called Man at Work LOL. They are pretty good accoustic versions of the classics. :)

What about Midnight Oil... man I LOVED that band!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's a neat Video.......and one of my all time Favorite songs......What the heck ever happened to "Men at Work"?.........I loved those guys, and now I can't even find any CD's to replace my Vinylo|

Regards Sonny
I think Men at Work are still playing and touring...but very much under the radar these days. I think they were in the US fairly recently iirc.

Midnight Oil ended when Peter Garrett entered politics and he's now the shadow Environment Minister...going on the soon-to-be election poling, he'll soon be the actual minister.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You HAD to do that, eh? ;-)

Beautiful land my friend! Those pictures stirs something deep inside of me.:-!

I'm grabing the wife, 3 kids, one cat and one dog and we're MOVING IN WITH BLUEGUM...........:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!

Will be there soon matey! Get ready.....:-d

Thanks for the video....

-Gawain
I hate to disappoint you Gawain...

...but we're all out of wallaby sausages. :roll: :-| :oops: :-d

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
p.s. I think Suunto should sponsor me to test their new watch out in a hot, dry climate...none of this snow rubbish. ;-)

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, do I miss the great time i had down under or what....

Thanks for the clip!
G'day mate
G'day Cabbai, looks like you got to visit Uluru...that place has some serious energy...and bush flies. :-d

Croc Dundee hat suits you. :-!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
That's OK Bluegum, bubble and squeak is all we need followed by a coldie.

I hate to disappoint you Gawain...

...but we're all out of wallaby sausages. :roll: :-| :oops: :-d

1 - 12 of 12 Posts