WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,821 Posts
For my fellow F17 friends in the UK - Watchshop.com has the new GA-2000E-4ER, (this is the "gift set" with 3 straps and in a nice box), on sale plus a Spring sale discount code on top!

£111 sale price from £139, + the 20% Spring sale discount = £88.80!!!

Bought one!

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,821 Posts
Am I late to the party or have you guys seen the new Blue MDV-106B that will release on 2-01-20? It's not a bad price of just under $58 at Amazon.

View attachment 14807311

There is also a gold and black one MDV106G. Think Gilt gold accents on a black dial Diver like the SRP775 Turtle.
No sign or mention of them in the UK yet

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,821 Posts
Thanks CC, I was hoping not to buy another watch this year, but I'm now thinking of getting the Gorillaz limited edition and using it for future mods :-x
I got one, which I posted about earlier, I didn't see your post above:

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?p=51316629

I too had the same idea of possible mods, but that's something I'll be asking about in a separate thread

·
Premium Member
4,821 Posts
I did think long and hard about exactly the same watch/mod but opted for a GST-B200B-1AER instead.
Either way, for me, if the mod I want to try won't work then I reckon I'll just flip it.

·
Premium Member
4,821 Posts
@sodamonkey do you have to use Bluetooth or can it just be set use MB6?
I think that automatic sync is done via Bluetooth, but you can do a manual MB6 sync.

I always have mine linked to my phone when wearing it so I'm not 100% if it auto syncs on MB6 if not connected to the app.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,821 Posts
Amazon UK have the GW-B5600HR steadily creeping down in price, currently £124.90 but over the past few days it's dropped a few pence per hour from originally matching Watchshop's £130.50

It's available from Amazon directly and another store fulfilled by Amazon, it looks like one of these 2 reduces, immediately followed by the other, I can't see another retailer selling at this price anywhere so it seems they're just undercutting each other...
£123.89/90 as I look this morning!

I wonder how much longer it will continue to get cheaper for??

·
Premium Member
4,821 Posts
Damn!

I was going to get Watchshop to price match with Amazon then apply their 25% discount code, but the small print on the Watchshop price match page says the price match voucher can't be used in conjunction with other promotional codes.

Oh well

·
Premium Member
4,821 Posts
Watch spree has the DW-5735D on offer, this is today's price, I'm not sure how often they change?

£109/US$142, free international shipping.

I got mine from them, it's a great price for this lovely underrated G:

·
Premium Member
4,821 Posts
Must....resist....way over my G limit this month....but....I could.............
A price not to be missed I think! I got mine from them at £114 a year or so back, that was from their Ebay shop, not sure if they still sell on there?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,821 Posts
Totally agree. I generally scroll past these deals and think yeah not bad, but this one is damn good. Ugh, I know I'm going to do this hshaha
They also have the GSG-100-1A8 for something like £136. I don't know about these models or if that's a good price?

·
Premium Member
4,821 Posts
Tried again and now it does show at $143. And there's a $10 code as well. Not bad of a buy!
Nice!

They are actually a really nice watch, I find it very comfortable as well.

·
Premium Member
4,821 Posts
Just got email this morning saying it was back in stock, and immediately ordered! lol
Hey how's things?

I had the email as well, I found out they had the option to tell me when things were back in stock.

I can't get one right now so that's a shame. Hopefully they keep updating their stock as I reckon this bunch will sell quickly again

·
Premium Member
4,821 Posts
The new AE-1500WH is in stock at Great Watches, all three models:

£22.95 with free shipping, (to the UK at least, not sure what they do for other countries?).

They are US based. I've used them before with no issues to the UK.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts