WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

2761 - 2780 of 2867 Posts

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
It worked for me. I was able to add to cart and begin checkout.
Cool. Maybe it was an error on my part or they were out of stock and are back in stock again.
No worries for me personally anyways, I already have one.

I really think you guys should try and make it out to a local Macy's if you can, as they have stock in store and you get another 25% off. Can't go wrong

·
Registered
261 Posts
Cool. Maybe it was an error on my part or they were out of stock and are back in stock again.

I really think you guys should try and make it out to a local Macy's if you can, as they have stock in store and you get another 25% off. Can't go wrong
I stopped by my local Macy's the other day. No G-Shock watches at all. "We can order one for you!"

·
Registered
4,986 Posts

That is good advice, however for me it is a no go. I hate my local Macy's so much that I would rather pay extra to get a watch somewhere else. Even at Kohl's (land of the fake discount)

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
That IS a great deal. I paid $96 for mine back in August (on Amazon), and I thought THAT was a good deal. It's a great watch... that I didn't think I was going to like. It's very comfortable. Plus it's solar / atomic! Set and forget!
LOL good to know $76 is a great price, I actually picked this up from amazon on warehouse deals a few weeks back for that price, I just thought I'd take a punt.
The description said: "Used - Good - Medium scratch on Glass. Medium scratch on wrist strap. Missing manual. " But I know amazon is pretty conservative on the description's of their returns so I figured I would order anyway and see.
When the watch arrived, it was practically mint, nothing on the glass, only a faint mark on the strap from the buckle (which is expected anyway) and the manual was in the box too.
I find the amazon warehouse deals are worth keeping an eye on, can get some good discounts. It was similar situation for the GW-M5610 I got, description said signs of use etc, but was practically mint when arrived.

2761 - 2780 of 2867 Posts