WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

2781 - 2800 of 2853 Posts

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
....and officially for sale in the US for the first time?
Seems so.... they also have a couple of Gulfmans that are Japan market. I am tempted to buy one. The yellow maybe?? I think that's a special color variation.
I was a cu'nthair away from getting the black gw9110 for $138, which is a great deal, but im on the fence.

EDIT: the yellow is gone baby gone.....

·
Registered
49 Posts
Seems so.... they also have a couple of Gulfmans that are Japan market. I am tempted to buy one. The yellow maybe?? I think that's a special color variation.
I was a cu'nthair away from getting the black gw9110 for $138, which is a great deal, but im on the fence.

EDIT: the yellow is gone baby gone.....
I was just about to post these deals, so thanks, guys!

I bit on the solar atomic Gulfman -- great price. The yellow was gone already. I already have the DW5035E-7 Glacier Gold and the GW5000-1JF. Strange seeing that model as (I assume) an export.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I was just about to post these deals, so thanks, guys!

I bit on the solar atomic Gulfman -- great price. The yellow was gone already. I already have the DW5035E-7 Glacier Gold and the GW5000-1JF. Strange seeing that model as (I assume) an export.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
No problem yeah, I was shocked to see the yellow one especially, but I didn't grab it in time myself.
I was going to grab the black one that you got, but something is holding me back on it. It's a good G-Shock don't get me wrong, it just doesn't stir any emotions in me.

EDIT: GW5000..... gone baby gone

·
Registered
2,716 Posts

Sunrise Frog.... Only one left and only $600! Seems like an amazing deal for somebody who wants this one. I've been staring at it for the last half hour trying to talk myself into buying it, just because it's a great deal and limited edition. But that color... oof, it just hurts my eyes.

EDIT: they also have a limited edition mudman with carbon fiber strap.

Also only one left. $280

·
Registered
35 Posts
Gw5000 back in stock at the casio outlet, just grabbed 1.

Spoke too soon, apparently they had 1 that I bought, now back out of stock.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
341 Posts
For me it was back in stock and I almost went through with it but decided not to. The $180 sounded good but then they hit me with tax and a ridiculous shipping fee which pushed the whole thing over $200 and I somehow lost interest lol

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I'm really looking forward to getting mine since I could never justify paying triple the cost of the regular GWM5610 before. I normally don't like having duplicates within a series since I already have an older GWM5600, but this is one I can make an exception.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Just a heads-up for UK folk who happen to be emergency services or forces (or retirees) - you're able to apply for a BlueLightCard which costs £5 for two years membership. A LOAD of discounts here and there, such as 25% off KFC and also, for example, 20% off stuff on the G-Shock UK site - so I have a stealth GA2100 en-route for £79.......

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
It looks like the GW5000 is now out of stock

Hopefully for those that did not hop on the GW5000 merry-go-round earlier, they will restock them tomorrow(later today)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ordered my GW5000 two days ago and still haven't seen a shipping notice. Wondering if Casio is just slothful, or if they actually had any in stock in the US to begin with.

2781 - 2800 of 2853 Posts