WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

2801 - 2820 of 2853 Posts

·
G-Shock Mod
14,085 Posts
Ordered my GW5000 two days ago and still haven't seen a shipping notice. Wondering if Casio is just slothful, or if they actually had any in stock in the US to begin with.
Same here. Not too worry about it thought. If I see nothing by late next week, I will just email them and check whats going on.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Same here. Not too worry about it thought. If I see nothing by late next week, I will just email them and check whats going on.
I ordered the solar Gulfman and already got it. I'm out of town, though, so I'll have to wait to enjoy it.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dxnnis and babyivan

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I ordered the solar Gulfman and already got it. I'm out of town, though, so I'll have to wait to enjoy it.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
I should have jumped on that one myself. I was one click away from getting it five times, lol. Kept hesitating. Probably a good thing, I have too many new pieces right now that I've yet to fully enjoy.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Ordered my GW5000 two days ago and still haven't seen a shipping notice. Wondering if Casio is just slothful, or if they actually had any in stock in the US to begin with.
When I hit the buy button, I was greeted with a notice that said that the order will take 2 or 3 business days to process.

Even if you don't have a Casio account, you can check the status

Go to the order confirmation email that Casio sent you after you paid for it(not the paypal receipt). There is a link you click that takes you to the look up your order page

If you look close at the email, you will see the confirmation number and a password. Use them to check your items. Mine says processing.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
I should have jumped on that one myself. I was one click away from getting it five times, lol. Kept hesitating. Probably a good thing, I have too many new pieces right now that I've yet to fully enjoy.
You can never have too many watches............. Whats wrong with you???? :)

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
You can never have too many watches............. Whats wrong with you???? :)
Haha, just bought too many too recently and have decided I need to enjoy each one before I can jump to the next one. Collecting G-Shocks is a slippery slope. I've been constantly fighting to not slide too far down.

Edit: I will also point out that I'm not really "moved" by that particular gulfman.

I was thinking of getting maybe a mudman next. @Rocat just sold his for a good deal, I should have jumped on it when I first saw it.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Just had to pop my head up to report a bargain or 3.

Jura Watches in the UK have a few Casio SALE items including an analogue Frog (Black) for £594. The RAF GravityMaster L.E. £296,

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
When I hit the buy button, I was greeted with a notice that said that the order will take 2 or 3 business days to process.

Even if you don't have a Casio account, you can check the status

Go to the order confirmation email that Casio sent you after you paid for it(not the paypal receipt). There is a link you click that takes you to the look up your order page

If you look close at the email, you will see the confirmation number and a password. Use them to check your items. Mine says processing.
And if you haven't received it yet, you will - a cancellation notice for that order.

·
Registered
Samsung Gear S3 Frontier. Casio G-Shock DW-6900SG. Casio G-Shock GW-5000. Rado Original R12408614.
1,771 Posts
Casio Pro Trek PRG-330 is US$79.99 at the Casio Outlet for Black Friday.

The F20 ($100) and F30 ($220) are on sale also.

Sent from my LG-V520 using Tapatalk
Nobody's gonna buy a watch from that outlet any time soon after the GW-5000 fiasco. Lol.

2801 - 2820 of 2853 Posts