WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

2921 - 2940 of 2964 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
this tai chi mtg b1000 is under £420!!!

it seems G Shock UK 12 days of christmas codes are still valid and all of the ones from that promo that have gone into the boxing day sale still have the 12 days promo discount knocked off the new sale price, i'm expecting cancellations lol but if mine arrives I'll be offloading the required number of squares to cover the cost, merry christmas to me I guess
Nice present for myself. Cheers Beefy.

Got the email but £600 was too much for the resin strap, under £400 is a deal!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Thanks to Beefy for the heads up, managed to snag a great square for a bargain price in the G shock UK sale. Now here's hoping they deliver!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Thanks to Beefy for the heads up, managed to snag a great square for a bargain price in the G shock UK sale. Now here's hoping they deliver!
i'm not optimistic to be honest, just hope someone in the stockroom is working tomorrow and sends my order out before the mistake is caught

·
Registered
98 Posts
European deal: B5000GD with a gift box for 368EUR:

Few weeks earlier I paid myself 425EUR at the same shop
EF054835-B0DA-4327-A0D8-CB82863FA11C.jpeg

·
Premium Member
82 Posts

·
Registered
5,227 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Snow Tiger(?) DWD5600BW-7 for $36.70 shipped. 70% off code is SALE70.
They also have the Tiger Camo DW6900ZB-9 and other assorted Baby Gs available. www.ilovewatches.com Casios 70% off
Just picked up the 6900 brown zebra stripe for $27 + $9 shipping. This model was honestly pretty far down my list of G-Shocks to acquire, but can't pass up a deal like that.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Just picked up the 6900 brown zebra stripe for $27 + $9 shipping. This model was honestly pretty far down my list of G-Shocks to acquire, but can't pass up a deal like that.
If you wouldn't mind letting us know if the sale goes through smoothly, I was considering the zebra 5600 but haven't bought from the site before. Thanks!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I scooped up a ProTrek PRW6600 from Amazon $337cdn. Much the same options as my Mudmaster in a smaller package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
238 Posts
I had the same concern about the unknown website. I used PayPal so I did not need to directly expose my credit card info. Sale went through fine, but I am expecting the fulfillment may take a while. I can keep you posted on ship notifications, etc. if its helpful

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
286 Posts
I received the tiger stripe DWD5600. It came in a cardboard box with no original packaging. A couple of loose screws, and smells like someone else's cologne. Obviously a return. It works and was cheap enough, so I'm keeping it, but buyer beware.

BTW PayPal buyer protection is pretty poor in practice. Most credit cards have fraud protection that's as good or better.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I received the tiger stripe DWD5600. It came in a cardboard box with no original packaging. A couple of loose screws, and smells like someone else's cologne. Obviously a return. It works and was cheap enough, so I'm keeping it, but buyer beware.

BTW PayPal buyer protection is pretty poor in practice. Most credit cards have fraud protection that's as good or better.
Good to know - I am even more curious now to see what shows up and when :p
I have set my expectations pretty low...

2921 - 2940 of 2964 Posts