WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
3201 - 3220 of 3259 Posts

·
Registered
All Square all the time. (Almost)
772 Posts
Looking for feedback on a G

I was going to pick up the new U Series GW-5000 but then saw the GW-S5600 also.

Are the displays the same on these? Is the Carbon Fiber strap stiff?

There is a $50 difference between them, so is it just better to get the 5000 because of all the case upgrades?

The best answer is get both. And get both. And get which ever one is not sold out first. But if they are both available get the gw5000 first. The gw5000 is probably agreed by all here is the only square you will ever need as long as you like the fit of a screwback case an don’t have huge wrists.
the S5600 is more of a hyper light technical piece. The band is stiff. A littlemore stiffer than a gloss GLX band for example. But it is very unique and very sweet on wrist. Isn’t feel the weight. I just feel the light pressure where the inner band touches my wrist. Owning both would not be redundant.

·
Premium Member
14,818 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,818 Posts

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Amazon is back at deal making it seems. Sold by Amazon Casio GW-7900 for $76.50.

Great deal. According to camelcamelcamel.com, this is the lowest price in the last three years (which seems to be as far back as they go for this model).

·
Registered
751 Posts
Amazon is back at deal making it seems. Sold by Amazon Casio GW-7900 for $76.50.

Thanks for the heads up! This one has been on my radar for a long while and this was the push I needed to place an order. 😃

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Another PacParts sale.

Summer Savings Is Here!

Save an additional 10% off all items. Limited Time Only!

Sale ends Friday August 13th at 5pm PST.

This is an online promo only.

Please use promo code SUMMERSAVE

www.pacparts.com

·
Registered
Casios, Seikos & Citizens
158 Posts
Another PacParts sale.

Summer Savings Is Here!

Save an additional 10% off all items. Limited Time Only!

Sale ends Friday August 13th at 5pm PST.

This is an online promo only.

Please use promo code SUMMERSAVE

www.pacparts.com
I keep missing these deals! Are you on an email list or is this posted on their website?

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
I keep missing these deals! Are you on an email list or is this posted on their website?
It's from their email list. I think they put me on their email list the first time I bought something from them.

·
Registered
178 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,818 Posts
The tan AE-1500 for under$20 again on Amazon.

I wore mine all day in the heat and humidity while doing three hours of yard work in 100+ heat index.

It washes up nicely afterwards.

3201 - 3220 of 3259 Posts