WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
3221 - 3240 of 3259 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
The tan AE-1500 for under$20 again on Amazon.

I wore mine all day in the heat and humidity while doing three hours of yard work in 100+ heat index.

It washes up nicely afterwards.

View attachment 16084305
I just ordered this. It’s on back order.

·
Registered
751 Posts
The tan AE-1500 for under$20 again on Amazon.

I wore mine all day in the heat and humidity while doing three hours of yard work in 100+ heat index.

It washes up nicely afterwards.

View attachment 16084305
I've spotted all three varieties for just under $20 in person at WalMart as well! Great watches, although the big piece of acrylic feels really plasticky.

·
Registered
Just one more TX Timex Enabler Club - Broths Hams n Subs
12,597 Posts

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
I've spotted all three varieties for just under $20 in person at WalMart as well! Great watches, although the big piece of acrylic feels really plasticky.
Awwww... but isn't that the charm of a G-Shock? ;)

Reactions: fresh eddie fresh

·
Registered
751 Posts
Awwww... but isn't that the charm of a G-Shock? ;)
In the past year I have embraced the cheapness of non-G Casios! In general if the faces are smaller, acrylic (as long as you don’t scratch it) doesn’t make much of a difference but the bigger they get the more like a CD case they look (to me at least). 😄

Are there any G-Shocks with acrylic faces? I think mine are all glass but I am often quite wrong. 😊

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im not sure if they (outlet listings) are not fully posted or gone already. I was thinking of buying DW5735D regardless and saw they were 160 on ebay and such. Would've been nice to get them from the outlet store.

·
Premium Member
4,526 Posts
Im not sure if they (outlet listings) are not fully posted or gone already. I was thinking of buying DW5735D regardless and saw they were 160 on ebay and such. Would've been nice to get them from the outlet store.
Try Watchspree in Singapore, always great prices and the DW-5735D is currently only £107/$148!

Also free worldwide shipping and a 10% discount for new customers

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
751 Posts
In my experience, the Casio Outlet is not very well run. They often will cancel orders that were marked as being in stock, and once I got a great deal on an Aviator... only it arrived totally dead. No replies to emails at all. It turned out to be just two batteries, but not what you want to see when you open your new watch sent direct from the distributor.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I had also seen a few days ago that the DW4735D were first available and then noted as out-of-stock, but then I checked again today and they seem to have restocked one, which I ordered and it went through (or so it seems). Now showing out-of-stock again. So... perhaps keep checking every day or so as they seem to get drips-and-drabs of perhaps returns or others that they then put into stock. I agree with others that the Outlet seems really poorly managed, though.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Someone has two square bottle opener keychains up for grabs on eBay.

An excellent collector piece to have if you are into squares, in my humble opinion. They don't pop up on eBay that often.

·
Registered
8 Posts
In my experience, the Casio Outlet is not very well run. They often will cancel orders that were marked as being in stock, and once I got a great deal on an Aviator... only it arrived totally dead. No replies to emails at all. It turned out to be just two batteries, but not what you want to see when you open your new watch sent direct from the distributor.
I'd avoid Casio Outlet, it's a crap shoot. I've got a few good deals on very nice watches. You might not get a manual or whatever sometimes, but they're good. HOWEVER, I just received an order that had a Neo Tokyo GA140BMC-1A and it was USED!!!
Belt Rectangle Bumper Collar Font

Items listed are listed as "Products themselves are in new condition". Hardly in new condition and gross. Even worse is their CS is a NIGHTMARE. How does such a large company have such shady CS practices? I tried initiating a return, but the link to look-up your order and process the return, didn't even work! I then tried sending them a form e-mail on two different browsers, and neither would send. I was finally able to chat with someone and they're "allegedly" taking care of the return and sending me a shipping label.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'd avoid Casio Outlet, it's a crap shoot. I've got a few good deals on very nice watches. You might not get a manual or whatever sometimes, but they're good. HOWEVER, I just received an order that had a Neo Tokyo GA140BMC-1A and it was USED!!!
View attachment 16113191

Items listed are listed as "Products themselves are in new condition". Hardly in new condition and gross. Even worse is their CS is a NIGHTMARE. How does such a large company have such shady CS practices? I tried initiating a return, but the link to look-up your order and process the return, didn't even work! I then tried sending them a form e-mail on two different browsers, and neither would send. I was finally able to chat with someone and they're "allegedly" taking care of the return and sending me a shipping label.
I bought 2 watches from the Casio Outlet and they had tiny imperfections on the band or bezel. I don't know if it was my luck or just par for the course with Casio Outlet. I have gotten watches with issues from other sources so it's not unique to the outlet. I got the impression the outlet has more issues and decided to not buy from there again. It's weird to fault a G-Shock watch for having a tiny nick on the strap but at the same time I don't like surprises when I get a watch. I gave away the watches as gifts. I don't mind the scratches and nicks I put on my watches but I do mind when someone else puts them there. I'm weird.

3221 - 3240 of 3259 Posts