WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
3381 - 3400 of 3538 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,974 Posts
I know the GD-350 is getting up there in age but Amazon has the grey version for $68.95 which is a great deal but then they throw a $2.65 coupon on top of that for a total of $66.30 before taxes. Not too shabby.

Take your pick. You can have the black version with positive lcd for the same price. Or the 1C version for the same net price of $66.30. It does have a higher starting price but the coupon is also takes more off the price.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Thank you @usclassic for flagging this sale at JCP. Scored the GW-M5610 AND a Duro for what will be a combined $70 shipped, which is a screaming deal.

Sale price for the two watches combined was $105, but there is a 10% discount you get for creating an online account. With tax (and free shipping) my order was just under $100. But BeFrugal has 14% cashback running if you click through their site on the way to JCP, and Chase is also offering 15% back from JCP, as well. So basically $70 net for both. Fun!

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Thank you @usclassic for flagging this sale at JCP. Scored the GW-M5610 AND a Duro for what will be a combined $70 shipped, which is a screaming deal.

Sale price for the two watches combined was $105, but there is a 10% discount you get for creating an online account. With tax (and free shipping) my order was just under $100. But BeFrugal has 14% cashback running if you click through their site on the way to JCP, and Chase is also offering 15% back from JCP, as well. So basically $70 net for both. Fun!
That's some EXTREME discounting!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts

Nice! How do you stack BeFrugal and Chase cash back? Doesn't each require that you click through their affiliate link before making the purchase?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Nice! How do you stack BeFrugal and Chase cash back? Doesn't each require that you click through their affiliate link before making the purchase?
The Chase deal was an offer I added to my credit card, not a click through from a Chase portal. It's actually the first time I've ever used a Chase offer, though I've successfully combined AmEx offers and CB sites for years.

Reactions: ohhenry1

·
Registered
1,132 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
So many deals... good job guys! Thanks for sharing, and now I need to fight my temptations. LOL :p

Reactions: usclassic

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
That's what I called stacking the discounts. Good job!

Well, as of this afternoon there are still two in the case at that price. So I'd say it still qualifies. :D

Local Walmart
There are several Walmarts in my area that I would stop in to buy something from time to time. But I can tell you I rarely see clearance mark down for watches to low price like that. So I guess it's different from state to state, from location to location. A draw of luck, really. Not that I need any more GWM500s, I got quite a few of those myself. :)

Reactions: ugawino

·
Registered
G-Shock & Zelos ATM
2,685 Posts

Seiyajapan started their Black Friday sale until November 29th. Use code [email protected] for 5% off your entire order. You might be able to get the 10% off coupon too when you first sign up.

Sent by Rick C-137’s DW5600RM21-1

Reactions: GaryK30

·
Registered
261 Posts

Seiyajapan started their Black Friday sale until November 29th. Use code [email protected] for 5% off your entire order. You might be able to get the 10% off coupon too when you first sign up.

How do you get an additional 10% off? I got their email for 5% off but I have never made an order, so this would be my first buy.

·
Registered
G-Shock & Zelos ATM
2,685 Posts
How do you get an additional 10% off? I got their email for 5% off but I have never made an order, so this would be my first buy.
There should be a pop up when you first go to the page. If it doesn’t pop up clear your cookies,close browser, and try again. You could also try doing it through an incognito tab. Additionally, I don’t know if the 10% can be added on to the 5% off sale price as I don’t plan on buying anything.

·
Registered
261 Posts
There should be a pop up when you first go to the page. If it doesn’t pop up clear your cookies,close browser, and try again. You could also try doing it through an incognito tab. Additionally, I don’t know if the 10% can be added on to the 5% off sale price as I don’t plan on buying anything.

No dice with the pop up but thank you anyway.

·
Registered
6,458 Posts
3381 - 3400 of 3538 Posts