Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi g-shock-freaks!!!

short introduction of myself:
alex
28y
austria

as i looked in my watch-box yesterday i found my old g-lide. then i started to look the internet for a good g-shock-forum. hope i found so! |>

i wanna buy a new one but the problem is that here in europe i dont know any good online-stores for getting g-shocks???!!! :-(

nevertheless its time to get a new g. the only retailer in my hometown said there will be an absolute new collection in spring 07? right?
any infos about that or is he just tryin to get time cause he aint got more than 10 watches right now?

okay.

enough for the first time!

hope for a good time!

regards!
alex

my G: pic stolen from skywatches! :thanks

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Welcome, Alex - glad you found us!

Here is one (UK) online supplier I am very happy to recommend:

http://www.tiktox.com/

You will find, however, that you sometimes need to look all round the world to find the watch you want. Most of us Europeans end up buying watches from the USA, Hong Kong, Singapore and (via agents) from Japan.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi tribe!

thx for reply! i'm gonna keep my eyes wide open! B-)

:gold

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Hi GoBabyGo,

Welcome on board. Nice to hear sounds from Austria here. Like Tribe says, most of us get our G's from outside Europe. G-Shock's are pretty expensive her. I''m actually wearing a European model GW-1210 now and I paid over €200.- ($260.-) for it in Germany.

If you buy a Waveceptor model you are bo7und to Europe, except if it's a 5 band Waveceptor model, but they are just available from June this year.

The picture you "borrowed" is a very special limited edition G-Lide model. I have known about the numbers of those see thru G-Lide's. They were European only and I believe 50 or 100 pieces per color (if I'correct pink, green yellow, blue). I have the "normal" red translucent version.

Take your time to read the topics here. We discuss a lot of old and new models here that you might interested in.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Greetings gobabygo
Welcome to WUS Good to have you onboard. As far as your collection goes, it's as they say, "if you're going to get wet, you might as well jump in and swim":-!

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
hi alex,

willkommen im Wus forum :)

like tribe125 allready stated, you will probably find the most interesting models not in europe but rather in the US and/or asia. I think that I bought about 90% of my watches from there. if you are in need for some good advice on reliable dealers just email or pm me if you like.

regards, holger

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:)

many thx for the warm welcome! :-!

i didnt know my g-shock was a limited one. she's in good condition. hte only thing is that the inner sides of the strap get a bit rough - kind of how do you say? perish? right?

i have not so much experience with g's but i will learn. i promise.;-)

i think i'll buy a new one in the next few weeks. i think i'll check the models in the mother-land of the g's.

i wish you all a nice evening and stay tough!

:)

alex

1 - 7 of 7 Posts