WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just thought I'd like to introduce myself. I'm new to this forum and also to the wonderful world of G Shocks.

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first; the GW9200-1 Riseman. I can't wait! Big Brown says June 2nd.

I'll try my best to utilize the archives, and not ask a lot of ignorant questions. I'll contribute when and if I'm qualified, but most importantly, I'm here to learn & to make new friends.

Greetings to you all!!! :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Welcome! I too have a Riseman and love it! Hope you like as much as I do. Wear it in good health. I also have a G that's en-route to me a Mudman G9000-1V. I thought it would have been here by now but it looks like next week. Waiting sucks!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hello, welcome.

Excellent choice of the GW J 9200, will not disappoint.

I think at the moment is the state of the art among the G'S: proportions and contained a form of a complete exceptional. Not for nothing is one of the Master.

I hope to soon see his photos.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Hello and welcome from a fellow newbie,

Riseman.....Riseman you say, what an excellent choice, you have impecable taste sir.
My very favourite G-Shock watch - you can keep your Frogmen, your 5XXX squares, your Mudmen, Gulfmen etc., etc. (all excellent watches of course, don't get me wrong), but give me a Riseman everytime.

·
Registered
7,035 Posts

Riseman.....Riseman you say, what an excellent choice, you have impecable taste sir.
My very favourite G-Shock watch - you can keep your Frogmen, your 5XXX squares, your Mudmen, Gulfmen etc., etc. (all excellent watches of course, don't get me wrong), but give me a Riseman everytime.

Well said |>|> The Riseman to me continues to be the best value in a feature packed G out there. The only thing I would like to see is maybe and additional series Risman with an XL size case like the GA series with compass that would be the ultimate G to me b-)

Welcome to the fun ah I mean forum Bob

·
Registered
146 Posts

Ohh man! I want a white one!!!:p Very nice looking Risemans you got there. Is the other one a light grey colour?

·
Registered
20,568 Posts
Hi All,

Just thought I'd like to introduce myself. I'm new to this forum and also to the wonderful world of G Shocks.

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first; the GW9200-1 Riseman. I can't wait! Big Brown says June 2nd.

I'll try my best to utilize the archives, and not ask a lot of ignorant questions. I'll contribute when and if I'm qualified, but most importantly, I'm here to learn & to make new friends.

Hi Bob,

I'm sorry to hear that you will only get your Riseman on June 2nd, I'm have my Riseman right now in front of me ;))

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Well said |>|> The Riseman to me continues to be the best value in a feature packed G out there. The only thing I would like to see is maybe and additional series Risman with an XL size case like the GA series with compass that would be the ultimate G to me b-)

Welcome to the fun ah I mean forum Bob
Are you talking about a GX-92 ??? ;-)

Hi All,

Welcome to the forum and Mile High Club (since a Riseman is capable of measuring altitudes :-d) My Rusty Riseman says hi!

Riseman Unboxing 007 by GeoShocker, on Flickr

1 - 13 of 13 Posts