WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can i see your Oceanaut Watches? ive seen them on the Tv and on the Net now am interested so whats the rep on these? :-!

·
Registered
23,402 Posts
TV/Internet mushroom brand~Retail prices don't correlate with the demand for their product, meaning they're overinflated. Otherwise, they're OK looking with Swiss made movements and some using Japanese made movements, cheers! ;-)

·
Registered
187 Posts
They are just "Ok' to me, to much money for what your getting.

Some of their older models were pretty nice including a (7753 Chronograph).

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
picked this up in los angeles a few years back while visiting some friends; never had an issue with it. i think it looks pretty darn cool though;-)
there is a 5 link bracelet with diver ext that is original to the watch but this after market croc strap is more my style:roll:

·
0 Posts
Did you see them through Danny Blair "The Watch Commander"? I seen him in Direct TV selling these watches in the past.

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
Did you see them through Danny Blair "The Watch Commander"? I seen him in Direct TV selling these watches in the past.
he is on the tube from time to time selling them, shouting about how GREAT they are, doing his shtick; but in reallity they are nice watches. they are well made and most importantly attractive. i was attracted to the blue/black dial on this one with the 7750 movement.
quite possibly a little overpriced for what you get but i have no regrets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts