Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm not a watch guy so be gentle!

I found this in my dad's stuff, a friend was pretty blown away but I know nothing about watches. How does it look to you guys?

·
Premium Member
10,693 Posts
Well, this is supposed to be a Titanium PAM346 with a dark brown sandwich dial, but I can't tell either from the quality of the picture. Post the back of the watch with a clear image of the movement (it has a crystal back), and I'll tell you if you got a $6K+ watch

·
Registered
12,444 Posts
Panerai is the brand and Radiomir is the Series or Model.

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
That magnifier is a bit of suspect, I say take picture from like 45degree angle with date magnifier in the center of the picture from 2 sides, both left and right side.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Hey, I'm not a watch guy so be gentle!

I found this in my dad's stuff, a friend was pretty blown away but I know nothing about watches. How does it look to you guys?

View attachment 15928674
Joined today. Check.
Found watch in Dad/Grandpa/Uncle/Fairy Godfather's stuff. Check.
Wants to know what to do/is it fake/is it worth anything. Check.
In before the lock? Check.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Is Radiomir a bad brand?
First of all Radiomir is the name of the lume.
Second of all the brand is Panerai.
Third of all. Google is your friend.

·
Premium Member
Rolex 116618LN, Rolex MG, Rolex DSSD, Rolex SD43, PAM176, PAM1305, Omega PloProf, SeaMaster300,
739 Posts
Is it missing the hour hand? Could be fake...

Reactions: DSS

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I'll reiterate again until I'm blue in the face ad nauseam these posts should be closed immediately upon posting. Or delete entirely.

·
Registered
948 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,693 Posts
Congrats, the movement is correct, the watch is an authentic Panerai PAM00346. The cheapest one for sale in Chrono24 is listed for $6,223 in HK, but if you refine your search for Europe, the cheapest one is listed $8,279 and is located in the UK. Of course, those are dealers's prices, but it will give you an idea of the value of the watch

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Joined today. Check.
Found watch in Dad/Grandpa/Uncle/Fairy Godfather's stuff. Check.
Wants to know what to do/is it fake/is it worth anything. Check.
In before the lock? Check.
Why would it be locked? Is there a minimum waiting time to post questions?

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Congrats, the movement is correct, the watch is an authentic Panerai PAM00346. The cheapest one for sale in Chrono24 is listed for $6,223 in HK, but if you refine your search for Europe, the cheapest one is listed $8,279 and is located in the UK. Of course, those are dealers's prices, but it will give you an idea of the value of the watch

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 223 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.