WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i'm noob of this website.
and i wonder how to i use market of this site.... they say you are not permitted even when i reply or something..

any way nice to meet you guys

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
I don't think there is a minimum time and post count to buy watches here but I think you need to be here for 90 days and have 100 posts to sell here.

Reactions: vmgotit

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
There is an unspecified number of posts required to unlock Private Message privileges. Once that is accomplished, you can contact sellers. Sale listings do not permit other users to post replies.

The requirements to post a watch for sale are spelled out in the rules section of the sales area.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't think there is a minimum time and post count to buy watches here but I think you need to be here for 90 days and have 100 posts to sell here.
an
There is an unspecified number of posts required to unlock Private Message privileges. Once that is accomplished, you can contact sellers. Sale listings do not permit other users to post replies.

The requirements to post a watch for sale are spelled out in the rules section of the sales area.
really thank you for answer. but how many posts do i have to upload to unlock private message?
thanks for answering. you did first responder thanks

·
Premium Member
8,694 Posts
but how many posts do i have to upload to unlock private message?
It's not known publicly. Just participate and it will happen eventually. From other new users, I'm guessing it's like 10 or 20 posts.

·
Premium Member
1,354 Posts
What every else has written! They beat me to it. Vance.

·
Registered
10 Posts

Thank you!

I couldn't find the message function and even used the contact form to ask how to send messages. Would save new members a lot of trouble if the mods could put it in the FAQ.

·
Premium Member
71,508 Posts
Don’t be tempted to speed post or you’ll (rightly) incur the wrath of the mods. Just join in and enjoy.

·
Registered
31,617 Posts
Welcome to WUS, It’s a watch discussion forum with a sales thread bolted on the side as a members privilege.

Hang around, post a few watches in the WRUW threads, join in discussions and before you know it you will have access to sales.

But as Sticky said, join in with meaningful posts, 100 “Nice Watch” is gonna get you noticed in all the wrong ways.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts