WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I prefer the MM shots to these. These are just not as good as those. But both the same camera. Probably I was rushing a little! :-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Buddy I just thinks it's the Watch and not the shots your a MM MAN face it. your the man when it comes to the BIG S..............................:-d

what do you think of the 600m springdrive ?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Superb watch.
Enjoy it.

Steve

·
6,880 Posts
Excellent pics and an amazing watch. Congrats!

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Congratulations on the BIG Oris, that's a wonderful watch, and your photographic skills suck:-d :-! seriously though Jacky their fantastic as is your latest watch too, wear it well Brother, Oh did I say I love that watch too?? |> .

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys for you kind comments! :)

This watch measures slightly bigger than the normal TT1 diver. Me Likey! :-d The Ti case and bracelet really compensate for its quite massive size! :-!

And it is officially tested more than 20ATM. |>

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congratulations on the BIG Oris, that's a wonderful watch, and your photographic skills suck:-d :-! seriously though Jacky their fantastic as is your latest watch too, wear it well Brother, Oh did I say I love that watch too?? |> .
Will work harder on my photography skill! :-d Stay tuned! More to come!!!;-)

·
Banned
298 Posts
Great shots of a magnificent watch. How does the sub-dial work with the 180 hands, or whatever you call them?

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Don't know what to say........

Those pictures are...:gold :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don't know what to say........

Those pictures are...:gold :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold
Thanks again GJ, you're too kind!:)

Well well sijoc, that second hand.......:think: beats me too! o| My wild guess is one does not have to wait for one FULL minute for the second hand to touch 12. So maybe just 30 seconds or less.:think:

·
Registered
133 Posts
congrats on your new carlos coste.. i am a venezuelan and i am very proud to be carlos' compatriot. wear it in good health.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
congrats on your new carlos coste.. i am a venezuelan and i am very proud to be carlos' compatriot. wear it in good health.
Thanks Edgar! I think I have to buy another ORIS soon as Carlos Coste is gonna break his record soon!:think::-d

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Jacky - wow incredible shots, of an awesome watch!:p :p :p :p
That is , no has been on my list.
Can you show me some pics on the wrist to see how it wears, thickness also?
Really appreciate this, thanks and regards
Robt

1 - 20 of 34 Posts