WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

This is my first post!

I been looking for face/crystal protector bars for my DW5600E-1V but no luck so far:-( I visited http://www.pacparts.com and called them today but they do not deliver to Canada.

I am wondering if anyone knows where can I get them?

:thanks !

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,571 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Sjors!

I visited to the tiktox store and tried to buy it but in the country drop down menu Canada is not listed :-( I wonder why.

Casio sales and services do not have them on their website, I will try to call them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just called. Casio Sales and Services Canada, has a very bad service, I called them twice and both times a service rep let me waiting for him (without asking me to wait; I just told him the part I was looking for and I never heard any other word from him again) for a really long time, until I gave up. And they were rude, too. Not recommended.

I don't know what to do next? any other ideas as to where I can get the bars will be greatly appreciated. Tank you!

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
I seem to remember that Keith at Tiktox had regretfully stopped posting to Canada.

He had experienced the same thing as some other traders - that delivery in Canada was so slow that he had to field repeated 'where is it' e-mails.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I seem to remember that Keith at Tiktox had regretfully stopped posting to Canada.

He had experienced the same thing as some other traders - that delivery in Canada was so slow that he had to field repeated 'where is it' e-mails.

That is too bad :-(

I will wait to see if other forum members know of another place where I can buy them :-s

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Casio Canada should be able to special order them for you, as long as you know the part number. The part number is 74299032.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Casio Canada should be able to special order them for you, as long as you know the part number. The part number is 74299032.
Hi, Thank you for your post. I am not sure if there is Casio Canada, I tried to find a website and there isn't one. It seems that it is very difficult to find the bars, I been looking for hours now, sigh.. weird.

I saw this watch on Ebay that comes with some protection bars, I wonder if it will fit my DW5600E watch? I guess I am going a bit crazy:oops:? but I am thinking maybe to buy that watch and get that over with:

Ebay Link

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If someone could tell me if that crystal protector will fit my watch or not, will be great. Thanks again.

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
It's hard to know if those will fit or not, because there are different size and shape protectors.

I tell you what Paula...

Casio Canada (assuming there is one) should be able to order the part.

If your best efforts fail, get back to me, and I think I might be able to locate one for you.

You will go to the ball, Paula - you will! :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you tribe125!

I will let you know if I was able to order the part asap. If not, I will be very happy if you could help me to track (finally:-!) one.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Welcome Paula:-!:-!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts