WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have a Hirsch 'Pure' strap, which is a nice rubber strap, except that the buckle is not steel. I'm not saying it's a bad buckle but it's not steel.

Now I need a strap for my Ball EMII Diver Worldtime, and I really like the Hirsch 'Accent' (I won't be paying 185 pounds sterling for the original!). The buckle looks a bit bigger that the Pure's, and it looks like steel (from the photos) and it is described as steel. Does anyone know if this is the case for sure before I pull the trigger?

Hirsch Pure
Watch bands Pure 22mm black caoutchouc HIRSCH
Hirsch Accent
Premium - Watch Bands Accent 22mm black caoutchouc HIRSCH

Thank you

·
Vendor
7,269 Posts
The buckle on both straps is Nickel Free Stainless Steel, the Pure is a lot smaller in profile and lighter.

The buckle on the Accent is the larger, heavier Active buckle, same as on the Grand Duke aswel as others.

HIRSCH H-Active Buckle in SILVER

If you get the Accent from us I can throw in an Active buckle free of charge for your Pure, will need to use the tang from the Pure buckle fitted to the Active but having just looked at it in the stockroom it should switch over with no problems.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much for your reply. Can I ask you something else....have you ever fitted a Medici on a Planet Ocean? Does the strap leave gap or does it fit snugly on the case? It's a 42mm PO with 20mm lug width.
Oh and thanks for your offer! The euro being so crap against the pound these days though might mean if I pay in pounds I get f-ed over due to currency conversion. I'll have a look at the rates

The buckle on both straps is Nickel Free Stainless Steel, the Pure is a lot smaller in profile and lighter.

The buckle on the Accent is the larger, heavier Active buckle, same as on the Grand Duke aswel as others.

HIRSCH H-Active Buckle in SILVER

If you get the Accent from us I can throw in an Active buckle free of charge for your Pure, will need to use the tang from the Pure buckle fitted to the Active but having just looked at it in the stockroom it should switch over with no problems.

·
Vendor
7,269 Posts
The Medici fits great on the PO, plenty of pictures on here, all Hirsch curved straps have the same radius curve in each size, ie a 20mm Mobile will fit the same watch in the same way a 20mm Principal will.

Try our Euro site, Watch Obsession , cheers Gary

Thank you very much for your reply. Can I ask you something else....have you ever fitted a Medici on a Planet Ocean? Does the strap leave gap or does it fit snugly on the case? It's a 42mm PO with 20mm lug width.
Oh and thanks for your offer! The euro being so crap against the pound these days though might mean if I pay in pounds I get f-ed over due to currency conversion. I'll have a look at the rates

1 - 4 of 4 Posts