WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have it for a while now, just wanted to share my thoughts on it just in case someone is searching for a cool-looking strap.

I bought it about 2 months ago. Wanted to get a leather strap for my PRC, since the summer was on its way. The salesman showed me the Golfer, and even though I wanted to get something more classic and cheaper, I went with the Golfer. Did I regret it? Not at all! I have a couple of watches with leather straps, but this is surely the most comfortable I’ve ever wore. It has a silicon/rubber inner side, which can be a bit sloppy when you’re wrist is wet but other than that it is perfect. It is sauna tested and water resistant -in a way, according to the AD. It s part of the ‘Active’ line of Hirsch, you can have it in a lot of colors (the AD asked me if I wanted to go with the yellow one, but I’m not brave enough for that:-s) and from size 18mm up to 24mm. they use calf leather for this one which has a pretty nice touch, not soft, but nice! And as far as I know most of the deployments can be attached to it.

Hope I’ll see more Golfers around here soon.
Thanks for reading! Let me know your thoughts!:)

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the complement!

it's kinda in between 19-20mm, but this 20mm suits perfectly. Not that loose, but not stuck either.

·
Registered
30 Posts
you are welcome

actually i am asking about the thickness not the width

anyway is it new? dont see it on sale anywhere

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i am asking about the thickness not the width
ahhh, damn I can' read :rodekaart

sorry!well, it's regular I would say. not thicker than the metal bracelet...

I don't know when was this released (and I couldn't find any info of it on the web other than Hirsch's site) but I'm sure most Hirsch AD's have it or can order it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts