1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
I bought a Hirsch Pusher deployant

with a Hirsch Duke strap.

The deplo should fit the strap as described in the watchobsession site but my duke does not fit at all.
To try to fit it I should remove the spring bar, there is no way to put the strap in the clasp without removing the second spring bar.

Is this normal or I am wrong in something?

in this photo is clearear, in the clasp does not fit even a slim nato strap, is it supposed that I remove the spring bar to fit the strap?

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Hi all,
I bought a Hirsch Pusher deployant

with a Hirsch Duke strap.

The deplo should fit the strap as described in the watchobsession site but my duke does not fit at all.
To try to fit it I should remove the spring bar, there is no way to put the strap in the clasp without removing the second spring bar.

Is this normal or I am wrong in something?

in this photo is clearear, in the clasp does not fit even a slim nato strap, is it supposed that I remove the spring bar to fit the strap?

Remove the buckle, put the “T” end of the deployant clasp in its place, what could be simpler.

When you say it won’t fit, is it the wrong size? Attaching a pic to illustrate your problem would help. :..

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Remove the buckle, put the “T” end of the deployant clasp in its place, what could be simpler.

When you say it won’t fit, is it the wrong size? Attaching a pic to illustrate your problem would help. :..
I suppose that a quality clasp should allow to tuck the straps without using tools for removing the T.

straps simply does not fit in the clasp if I don't detach the T

·
Registered
688 Posts
I am not sure I fully understand your problem, but I am guessing your issue is with the left side of the photo below which was taken from the Hirsch website. On my non-Hirsch deployant, I can flip the metal "keeper" up to get the pin out of the way so I can thread the strap through the keeper and then snap it down with the pin in the appropriate hole in the strap for proper length. Does the Hirsch not do that? If not, then I can see where you would have to remove the second spring bar (what is its function?) in order to get the strap past the pin. That doesn't seem to be a good design if that is the case. The strap in the photo is 6.8 mm thick so the clasp appears to be the right size.

PusherDeploymentSilver04-(800).jpg

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not sure I fully understand your problem, but I am guessing your issue is with the left side of the photo below which was taken from the Hirsch website. On my non-Hirsch deployant, I can flip the metal "keeper" up to get the pin out of the way so I can thread the strap through the keeper and then snap it down with the pin in the appropriate hole in the strap for proper length. Does the Hirsch not do that? If not, then I can see where you would have to remove the second spring bar (what is its function?) in order to get the strap past the pin. That doesn't seem to be a good design if that is the case. The strap in the photo is 6.8 mm thick so the clasp appears to be the right size.

View attachment 13077439
You catched the problem. I need to remove the spring bar in order to get the strap past the pin. I don't know what is the use of that spring bar if not to be a boring thing to size the strap.
Pretty disappointed from this clasp, it is pretty wobbly, surely doesn't feel premium and surely it doesn't have a good design due to this problem.
I don't recommend it for 80 dollars, it surely doesn't worth it.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
You catched the problem. I need to remove the spring bar in order to get the strap past the pin. I don't know what is the use of that spring bar if not to be a boring thing to size the strap.
Pretty disappointed from this clasp, it is pretty wobbly, surely doesn't feel premium and surely it doesn't have a good design due to this problem.
I don't recommend it for 80 dollars, it surely doesn't worth it.
The “clasp” part that sizes the strap has a hinged portion that lets you swing the pin out of the strap hole and adjust. I think a previous reply stated this. Does the adjustment part not open up so you can move set the pin in the correct hole?

If you’re really, really unhappy with your deployant, PM me and I’ll send you my address so you can be rid of it. ;)

OH, I see, the Hirsch has two bars in the clasp attachment. I’d bet the second one is to release the hinge for adjustment. Clever, it would prvent the adjustment from opening accidentally while the watch is worn. Nice security feature.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I don't know. It looks like it would make more sense if the bar in the middle was removed to allow the strap to be threaded through except that bar is attached to bracelet. ???

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No way to fit the strap. I need to remove both the bars to fit the strap.
How this can be possible. What's that crap?

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Okay, then remove both bars to fit the strap! Crying about it does not good.

I presume you wrote the seller? Before or after asking in another section if Watch Obsession was legit?

I presume you searched the forums?

I presume you did a Google Search?

This poster a few years ago said that you used one bar to position the clasp over the buttons, or past the buttons for a micro-adjustment. I'm skeptical, but....

Little unsolicited tip for ya: when you need help with a product, hold off on suggesting the seller is offering counterfeit product on the same forum where that seller is present, while you still need help. I know Gary's a gent and will help anyway, but someone like me would tell you which large body of water to go drown yourself in.

·
Vendor
6,194 Posts
as said in the other thread this clasp feels so cheap, so wobbly and so badly designed that it is really hard to believe that it is made from a quality brand like Hirsch.
specially when there are other images on the net that shows the same product with better design
Once again, you've jumped straight onto WUS asking can anyone help you out with this piece of crap, in the other thread you threw it in the bin, but yet only messaged me via here on Friday evening, a full week after posting this.

I am getting a little skeptical about your intentions on your posts ( believe me, it takes alot for me to discredit a fellow WUS member ) and I suspect you are simply trying to discredit either my Company or Hirsch, yet to work out which, or even maybe both.

You've not posted a picture up at all in both posts showing what you have and the issues, posting alot of pictures from the net, raising the same issues in another post, yet they have been answered. Despite it being crap and thrown away, you are still making an issue out of the fitting of it and the quality.

Despite all this, you say you are too busy to return the clasp to us, obviously spending too much time on here, time that would be better spent, packing up the clasp, going to the Post Office and send it back to us for a full refund as you are obviously not 100% satisfied with the product.

When reasons have been given for your queries / discontent, when an option has been provided to you in order to get your money back in full, there really is little point in continuing with the discrediting of a Company/s over and over again.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
as said in the other thread this clasp feels so cheap, so wobbly and so badly designed that it is really hard to believe that it is made from a quality brand like Hirsch.
specially when there are other images on the net that shows the same product with better design
Once again, you've jumped straight onto WUS asking can anyone help you out with this piece of crap, in the other thread you threw it in the bin, but yet only messaged me via here on Friday evening, a full week after posting this.

I am getting a little skeptical about your intentions on your posts ( believe me, it takes alot for me to discredit a fellow WUS member ) and I suspect you are simply trying to discredit either my Company or Hirsch, yet to work out which, or even maybe both.

You've not posted a picture up at all in both posts showing what you have and the issues, posting alot of pictures from the net, raising the same issues in another post, yet they have been answered. Despite it being crap and thrown away, you are still making an issue out of the fitting of it and the quality.

Despite all this, you say you are too busy to return the clasp to us, obviously spending too much time on here, time that would be better spent, packing up the clasp, going to the Post Office and send it back to us for a full refund as you are obviously not 100% satisfied with the product.

When reasons have been given for your queries / discontent, when an option has been provided to you in order to get your money back in full, there really is little point in continuing with the discrediting of a Company/s over and over again.
Your company is out of questions. No one wants to discredit you or your company.

I only asked you how should I fit the Duke strap I bought into this thing without removing the two bars.

And how should I loosen or thighten the strap on the fly if I need it without using tools and dismantling all the clasp.

Since you made a video that shows how to do it on the sport version, please explain us how to do it with the pusher butterfly version.

I would also like to receive an explanation from Hirsch on why they decided to switch from the quality unlock mechanism I see on Google to this one that is clearly cheaper, less secure and more inconvenient to use. It is hard to close, sometimes it does not unlock because pushers remains locked, and sometimes does not lock both the pushers.

If you can explain me how to fit this strap will be much appreciated, in any other cases I will wait some other users that had the same problem and solved it. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts

... I would also like to receive an explanation from Hirsch on why they decided to switch from the quality unlock mechanism ....
Good luck with that...!

Reactions: WatchObsession

·
Vendor
6,194 Posts
And how should I loosen or thighten the strap on the fly if I need it without using tools and dismantling all the clasp.

Since you made a video that shows how to do it on the sport version, please explain us how to do it with the pusher butterfly version.
As you should be aware by now, it is not possible to adjust the strap on the fly without using tools and part dismantling the clasp.

Not sure which video you watched as we have five and only one relating to both the Sport and the Pusher, which show how to attach the clasp to the strap, but dont show the process of adjustment, that will be considered when we do our next batch of "How To" videos.

To fit the clasp to the adjustable length of strap, will require you dismantling the clasp as you suggest in order to fit, a bit awkward I appreciate but I am the Stockist and not the manuafacturer, it was not my design.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As you should be aware by now, it is not possible to adjust the strap on the fly without using tools and part dismantling the clasp.

Not sure which video you watched as we have five and only one relating to both the Sport and the Pusher, which show how to attach the clasp to the strap, but dont show the process of adjustment, that will be considered when we do our next batch of "How To" videos.

To fit the clasp to the adjustable length of strap, will require you dismantling the clasp as you suggest in order to fit, a bit awkward I appreciate but I am the Stockist and not the manuafacturer, it was not my design.
ok thank you for the answer. no one want to criticize you or your activity but hey, before those threads I never known wo so a doubt raised :)
now I have no doubt on your activity.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
returning to the topic I confirm my initial tought that this clasp is a cheap product sold for big money.
quality is not there, clasp is wobbly, there is no box for the item, it is sold in a transparent sachet like a cheap product.
I remember that this clasp costs 100 USD.

pushers are not "fluid", sometimes hangs, no way to fast regulate the strap.
a deployment must be confortable, if I cannot loosen or thighten the strap on the go, what's the point?

leave alone the fact that once mounted, is so high.

ok, it is clear that I don't like this product, no reason to continue.

bye

·
Vendor
6,194 Posts
returning to the topic I confirm my initial tought that this clasp is a cheap product sold for big money.
quality is not there, clasp is wobbly, there is no box for the item, it is sold in a transparent sachet like a cheap product.
I remember that this clasp costs 100 USD.

pushers are not "fluid", sometimes hangs, no way to fast regulate the strap.
a deployment must be confortable, if I cannot loosen or thighten the strap on the go, what's the point?

leave alone the fact that once mounted, is so high.

ok, it is clear that I don't like this product, no reason to continue.

bye
You're now moaning because it did not come in a box, boy you really are hard to please !!!

We get it......quality is crap, you are not pleased with the Pushers, it is cheap sold for big bucks, pushers not fluid etc etc etc etc.

Maybe if you'd used a fraction of your time posting on here and simply returned it for a full refund, you'd be able to smile and put this awful experience behind you !!

Life Lesson - if you're are not happy with something and a solution is put infront of you to resolve your unhappiness, grab that with both hands, it will make you far happier than constantly *****ing about the thing making you unhappy.

( To anyone who does not know us, we try our best to give 100% satisfaction to all our customers, sometimes we make mistakes, sometimes we mess up but we try and put things right to make our customers happy. We feel we are doing something right as we have a very, very high repeat customer rate, and our business continues to grow and we are grateful to each and every person who chooses to shop with us, without you guys we cant do what we do, so a huge thank you to you all. Unfortunately there are some, that we cant please as with the OP, regardless of what we offer as a solution and there really is only so much we can do in those instances, such a shame. )

Reactions: ZIPPER79

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
You're now moaning because it did not come in a box, boy you really are hard to please !!!

We get it......quality is crap, you are not pleased with the Pushers, it is cheap sold for big bucks, pushers not fluid etc etc etc etc.

Maybe if you'd used a fraction of your time posting on here and simply returned it for a full refund, you'd be able to smile and put this awful experience behind you !!

Life Lesson - if you're are not happy with something and a solution is put infront of you to resolve your unhappiness, grab that with both hands, it will make you far happier than constantly *****ing about the thing making you unhappy.

( To anyone who does not know us, we try our best to give 100% satisfaction to all our customers, sometimes we make mistakes, sometimes we mess up but we try and put things right to make our customers happy. We feel we are doing something right as we have a very, very high repeat customer rate, and our business continues to grow and we are grateful to each and every person who chooses to shop with us, without you guys we cant do what we do, so a huge thank you to you all. Unfortunately there are some, that we cant please as with the OP, regardless of what we offer as a solution and there really is only so much we can do in those instances, such a shame. )
Don't forget that the thread subject is "Hirsch Pusher deployant butterfly", you are only a partecipant, not the main subject.
You have done your job, congrats, now please go on :)

Regarding your life lesson, I always greatful to someone who wants to teach me something but please be sure that you have something to teach.
If I buy something that I consider a "shame" I don't return it and shut up, I complain on forums to inform other people of my concerns, then smart people can consider my concerns and think that I'm an idiot or share my opinion, or simply get the "objective things".

This is one of the most important things we do on a forum, share opinions.

To sum up:
1) Cheap execution for a 100USD clasp
2) Feels wobbly
3) Pushers are low quality and sometimes doesn't permit to easily unlock the clasp because they don't slip well
4) Lock mechanism is low quality and it's needed a lot of force to close the clasp
5) No way to loosen or tighten the strap on the fly, you need tools to do it and a partial dismantle of the clasp, with tiny parts all over and in a very unconvenient way (a really shame for a 100USD product)
6) The clasp is very very high once on the wrist, much higher than a normal diver's clasp bracelet
7) A 100USD clasp should come in a decent box with some instructions at least, specially if it's so unconvenient to size (you have done a video to explain the easy part, now you admitted that you will do a second video for the "unconvenient" part, as you see some instructions are needed specially for people who don't know your videos :) )

In this summary, there are some objective things and some subjective things.

I have done my job as a forum user, you have done your work as a seller, now I think that is really all with this thread :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.