WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

We are buying His & Her Omega SMP 300M blue wave. The local AD has the 41mm blue wave and is now searching for the 36.25mm. These are new watches, not pre-owned. The new SMP Blue was about $4400 I think.

What should we pay for this pair at an AD here in Richmond, VA?

Please advise.

Thanks,

JnA

·
Registered
27,204 Posts
Call a few dealers and ask what their best price is. That should give you a good ballpark idea of what you should be paying.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Check with Continental Jewelers in DC. They usually have great prices...and fantastic service.

You're lucky. I wanted to go with his/hers Planet Oceans. My wife just rolled her eyes...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Congrats!

Mine came first then a few weeks later we bought the smaller SMP for my new bride. Fun to. Wear together and awesome timepiece. Enjoy

Drift

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Check with Continental Jewelers in DC. They usually have great prices...and fantastic service.

You're lucky. I wanted to go with his/hers Planet Oceans. My wife just rolled her eyes...
LOL I hear you. When I asked my wife which omega shed like me to buy her, she wasn't a bit interested at looking through the website, after some persistence on my part she finally decided to take a look saying she wasn't interested etc, then she said "we'll I like that one", a solid yellow gold Aquaterra, I'm like "yeah right, no watch for you"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts