WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Thanks Odessa200!
Do you have any more additional information?
All i know is this movement. I have a few like this that are done by what will become ChChZ. As far as the case/dial I have no info. Based on black color it was made for scouts, snipers, etc.
Case looks like too advanced for 1942-5 production: potentially replaced. I am judging by the elaborate lugs design.

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
19,440 Posts
All i know is this movement. I have a few like this that are done by what will become ChChZ. As far as the case/dial I have no info. Based on black color it was made for scouts, snipers, etc.
Case looks like too advanced for 1942-5 production: potentially replaced. I am judging by the elaborate lugs design.
I would be curious about how the dial is attached (original dial feet?), given the crown-at-12 alignment seems to make the dial and case all of a piece, while the type-1 would have become obsolete for wrist use very soon after the war.

·
Registered
109 Posts
The dial it attached with 3 screws that go through it. Heads on the dial.
The movement itself has slightly smaller diameter- the collar (I don't know the correct name) that the rests on in the pocket case is machined off.
The military stuck with k-43 from many more years.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I dont think its a Chistopol watch.. Its a rare bird. Take care if its radioactive!! Now I saw your.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts