WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sponsor
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the World’s most famous chronograph, Omega Speedmaster Pro (Moonwatch) is a unique masterpiece for all ages and occasions. Omega SA, a Swiss luxury watchmaker, is the proud creator and innovator behind the Omega Speedmaster Series....CLICK HERE to read entire article....

Speedy French Ammo Pink Shirt Crossed Arms (Custom).jpg

Omega Speedy Black Allig Red Shirt Wrist Zoom.jpg

·
Banned
80 Posts
"The Omega Speedmaster Pro is not only a watch but a symbol of power, status and elegance."

i love the speedmaster as much as the next guy. But i dont think "power" or "status" when i think of a speedmaster. I would consider it more of an enthusiast's watch.

·
Registered
260 Posts
"The Omega Speedmaster Pro is not only a watch but a symbol of power, status and elegance."

i love the speedmaster as much as the next guy. But i dont think "power" or "status" when i think of a speedmaster. I would consider it more of an enthusiast's watch.
Agree completely. Complete enthusiasts watch. Say Rolex and Omega to a non-watch person and see which one they have heard of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Sloppy and mediocre article.
“It was among the three professional chronographs launched by the Swiss brand. The sister series included Seamaster and the Railmaster.”
“In 1958, when the USA and the USSR went up against each other in a battle of technological marvels and patriotic duel to conquer the final frontier, President John F. Kennedy announced something unheard-of-before to the audience.”
So Omega launched a Seamaster and Railmaster chronographs and JFK was President in 1958! WTF?

·
Registered
20,990 Posts
I love my Speedmaster and I love its place in history, but I don't think it's a watch for "for all ages and occasions". I would not give one to, say, a 3 year old at a black tie pool party.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts