WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and had to call Kobold to double check my credit card number.... And I must say, there's a very satisfying feeling about calling a company you're dealing with and the owner get's on the phone to deal with a fairly menial task like double checking a credit card number.... I have been a fan of Kobold's for some time, and have owned several models, some more than once, but I still get a great feeling about actualy talking to man who's name is on the product... I wish I dealt with more companies like that in my daily life.... Anyway, still can't wait till later in the week for SOA arrival.......

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Mike is a good guy. He has personally dealt with me on several occasions. Nobody else in the industry provides that kind of service:gold

·
Registered
47 Posts
I had the same problem and Mike called. Great guy, fixed the problem and even gave me a follow-up phone call to thank me for the order and apologize for the problem which was actually my mistake.

Hey godawgs, still liking the Anonimo? I am enjoying the Soarway, wearing it right now at work.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Yep. Mike, Dan and Ed are class acts and make it such a pleasure to do business with Kobold.

Jmaes

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, it's much nicer than I expected....

The Anonimo has one of the best lume jobs in the business...... Enjoy the Soarway....

I will be curious to see how your bracelet looks on the SOA??

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Re: Yes, it's much nicer than I expected....

Hopefully the SOA will arrive early, so I can strap it on, then put on the matching bracelet. I think it will look very good either way...

Good thing I have a training class, which is directly across the street from my house, so I can check throughout the day to see when the package arrives!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts