WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First I want to offer a big thank you to Gansan who spent a lot of time helping me get this watch. Thank you, thankyou, thankyou.

Next I'm really surprised at how good this watch looks. The quality is about what you would expect for an inexpensive watch but the style is fantastic. Another really good thing is that it does not look like a small watch. I can't wait to get a decent strap on it. The one that it came with is a very low grade rubber number. I'm thinking about a black crocc.

I also received a white dial Pilot but haven't really looked at it yet. Just playing with the black today. I'll play with the white face tomorrow and pick up a strap for both.

Anyway I'm all excited like I always get when new stuff comes in so I'm including one of my perfectly horrid wrist shots. Enjoy.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll try to get a pic. of the white Pilot up tomorrow. Part of the problem is me and the other part is the camera. I'm thrilled with both of them.

I"m forwarding a while dial Janata to another member here and it's a good looking watch also.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Happy to be of service to a fellow WIS. I bought one for myself too and was surprised by the cheap rubber strap. All other models I have purchased so far came with either bracelets or leather straps, even the white Pilot. I changed it to a leather one immediately.

·
Registered
35 Posts
This is a beauty !!!

Hi,

I'm a newbie here. I used to hang around the russian watch forum and just discovered this one. I did not even know there were indian watches.

This pilot is a real beauty. Anybody knows where I can buy one ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Re: This is a beauty !!!

Hi,

I'm a newbie here. I used to hang around the russian watch forum and just discovered this one. I did not even know there were indian watches.

This pilot is a real beauty. Anybody knows where I can buy one ?
I have posted some close_up shots of hmt watches in this thread.
https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=205279

It is not sold anywhere in the web. :-( You need to have a friend in India who can buy and send it to you.

ralbert.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Re: This is a beauty !!!

Interested members may contact me through the PM route only. Kindly keep this off the forums to avoid breach of WUS rules.

·
Affordables Moderator
17,578 Posts
My black dial Pilot and white dial Janata arrived today, and they are sweet!

Thanks guys :-!

Cheers,
Griff

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
|> They are very cool watches, great style to all of them.

·
Affordables Moderator
17,578 Posts
I have been doing a little informal timing of the Pilot and Janata. Since winding them around noon 2 days ago, the Pilot is within 20 seconds, the Janata around 45 seconds. So +10 s/d for the Pilot, +22 for the Janata. Pretty darn good I would say, and I bet I can get them a bit closer :-!

Cheers,
Griff

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Are you able to adjust them yourself?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts