1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
Everest. And THEY are VERY expensive! :mad:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Casebudi travel watch cases on amazon can be had for like $15, its not fancy but made of ballistic nylon and super sturdy.

·
Premium Member
2,187 Posts
I think delugs makes the best cases from 1 to 8. I just bought an eight and have the 3 watch roll too. Their cushions allow from 14-18cm wrists.
Check them out, you’ll be glad you looked.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I‘ve traveled hundreds of times around the world for over 40 years.
100% of the time a single Rolex was on my wrist for 100% of the trip and never had an issue nor required changing, like socks for example.
Thats why I wear this brand.
However, I’ve purchased watches while traveling and kept them near me in one of these.
Jeans Sleeve Collar T-shirt Denim

·
Registered
129 Posts
Around/below that price point for a single watch case, I feel like Carapaz does a nice job.
Musical instrument Musical instrument accessory Gadget Electric blue Fashion accessory

Automotive lighting Wood Clock Gadget Measuring instrument

Watch Analog watch Clock Rectangle Watch accessory

I'm also curious about Delugs' Prism Uno watch case. Much less pricey than the Bennett Winch equivalent and currently on sale for $95. Not the cheapest you can get, but I've liked this format quite a bit since these cases shouldn't roll about as much.

Their photos:
Brown Rectangle Wood Tints and shades Electric blue

Brown Telephone Telephony Communication Device Corded phone

·
Registered
387 Posts
+1 for Carapaz, I have several colors in single, double, triple, and quad configuration. Great quality and I personally prefer the notched glides on the pillows to the snap ones on the hodinkee.

I’ve also seen some nice looking ones on the Aaron Bespoke website but I have no idea what the price point on those is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5512 Rolex Submariner
96 Posts
While in Amsterdam two years ago, I stopped and talked with a Blancpain AD. While discussing my Submariner,
I did concede that BP had the first serious dive watch in the 1950s.
They enjoyed the watch conversation and gave me both a brown BP watch case and hat. Nice folks.
Almost like the old Rolex ADs or independents. Their BP brand straps are $$$$. The case from them was gratis and my vintage Rolex Submariner likes it when not being worn.

·
Premium Member
3,406 Posts
I like the watch roll I got from Bosphorus Leather. Ordered a second for the wife. Check them out, plenty of options, designs and well made. If you are looking for something less expensive Watchpod and Cheopz are good choices.

·
Registered
5512 Rolex Submariner
96 Posts
While some are less than pleased with Hodinkee, they do offer their
Reference Points as on the Rolex GMT and Submariner. The review on the Submariner references by Eric Wind
is one of the best I have read, complete with good photography.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts