WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holben's Fine Watch Bands is thrilled to announce our newest partnership, with London-based Haveston. Haveston designs brilliant heavy tool watch straps in a variety of materials, colors and patterns inspired by vintage military uniforms, aircraft and other equipment.

Our starting lineup includes your favorite Haveston pieces from the Canvas, Parade and Service series in both NATO and the game-changing A2 single pass configuration. M-12 canvas tool watch rolls, too! As always, we include free spring bars with every strap, as well as fast, free USPS First Class shipping in the United States.

Below is a sampling of Haveston styles you'll find at Holben's now. We'll continue to broaden our selection; let us know if there's something in particular you would like us to offer, and check back often to see what's new.

Canvas Series Quarterdeck Watch Strap:

haveston-canvas-quarterdeck-watch-strap11.jpg

Canvas Series M-1918C in khaki with olive stitching:

haveston-canvas-m1918c-watch-strap12.jpg

Canvas Series Forecastle in grey with blue stitching:

haveston-canvas-forecastle-watch-strap10.jpg

Parade Series in Black No. 1 and Insignia Blue (shown here) as well as Hull Grey:

haveston-parade-black-no1-watch-strap8.jpg

Service Series Redstone A:

haveston-service-redstone-a-watch-strap9.jpg

M-12 Tool Watch Roll
:
haveston-canvas-m12-watch-roll4.jpg

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Excellent news. I actually have a Haveston Fortress on my wrist right now. Although I prefer the material that they used in the 1st generation straps (less shiny), they are among the best and most interesting nato-style straps available. Thanks for making them more available!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've been eyeing the once piece canvas strap for a while, and since I almost exclusively buy straps from you guys guess what I'm about to do haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts