WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wouldn't say ultra rare. I think they made 200 of these in the late 90s -early 2000s. Chances are if you're looking at this, you know what it is. (I'll get more pics up tomorrow).. a little insomnia got my gears turning...

This is a a must have for any dive watch collector. All original packaging AND rubber dive watch extension. The dial shows NO fading.

These typically sell 1000-1500.00 if you have the box. some people on eBay ask $2K, but I've never seen them sell for that.

I honestly would like a Doxa Sub 200 White Pearl... other colors considered, but I need a white diver in my box. IN the weird chance you have a Breitling Abyss White Water, I'll add cash. :)

Outside of that, I would consider a classic pilot.. Longines Weems, Spirit (the fancy one for the 2000s, not the current), Eterna Czech pilot... etc.

Might consider trading downward to a Vostok Steel 1967 green dial or the last NVCH project.

O
Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Font
therwise.. let me know what you have... Usually don't care for modern looking pieces. Retro reissues are my thing. 38-42mm as a norm.

·
Premium Member
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump this a few more times. Got some great offers but really just after divers. I don't mind putting her away again if I just order the Doxa.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts