WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am curious. Those of you with your wonderful and very high dollar collections. I'm sure many have children to pass your watches down to. But if you're like me, who may not end up with children. What is your plan with your collection? A relative? A charity?

I apologize if this is too personal of a question. :-x

·
Banned
2,843 Posts
I am curious. Those of you with your wonderful and very high dollar collections. I'm sure many have children to pass your watches down to. But if you're like me, who may not end up with children. What is your plan with your collection? A relative? A charity?

Personally, I am not too concerned with what will happen once I kick the proverbial bucket as I won't be around to see what happens. Someone, somewhere will enjoy my tiny collection.

·
Premium Member
4,167 Posts

What's your favorite charity? I'm sure they'd be thrilled to take them and sell them as a donation.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Sell anything that family may not want. Looks like a lot of watches would be sold . . .

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What's your favorite charity? I'm sure they'd be thrilled to take them and sell them as a donation.
I guess I haven't put much thought into it. I'd consider myself young at 28.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
I'm happy to provide my address to anyone who fears they may kick the bucket soon and wants to liquidate their collection...
I can keep the really cool ones and give the Invictas and such away to kids as attendance and student of the month awards... ;-)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts