WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
On this model with a decentral seconds indication, the 'Seamaster' is placed above between the 'Omega' and the 'Automatic'.

Can be anything from a 'Seamaster' added later to a total fake.

What's your intention to show this watch, which is presented in a way leading to the assumption that it is on sale at eBay, with an additional posting 'teasing' people with 'Crazy that there are bids for over $200 on it!' without providing a link?

I must admit, this has a certain entertaining value. Next April 1st I will come up with a fake Rolex and eBay above the images, telling people that it has bids over $50,000.

Oh, before I forget: Time to charge the batteries on your phone, just 31% left. Or did the images come from the seller? Then someone should alert him.

·
Premium Member
7,587 Posts
On this model with a decentral seconds indication, the 'Seamaster' is placed above between the 'Omega' and the 'Automatic'.

What's your intention to show this watch, which is presented in a way leading to the assumption that it is on sale at eBay, with an additional posting 'teasing' people with 'Crazy that there are bids for over $200 on it!' without providing a link?
Here is the link, it sold for $256.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vtg-OMEGA-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

·
Registered
2,094 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Oh god...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

I must admit, this has a certain entertaining value. Next April 1st I will come up with a fake Rolex and eBay above the images, telling people that it has bids over $50,000.

Oh, before I forget: Time to charge the batteries on your phone, just 31% left. Or did the images come from the seller? Then someone should alert him.

I?m posting because I?m a noob and I was looking to buy this watch so I just wanted to confirm my suspicions. Lol you sir, are thinking too much

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
I?m posting because I?m a noob and I was looking to buy this watch so I just wanted to confirm my suspicions. Lol you sir, are thinking too much
That's exactly why you should have provided a link which would have taken out a lot of guess work in the first place. Simply say that you are looking at a watch at eBay and ask your questions, so people don't have to 'think too much'. Whatever, your question has been answered and hopefully you were not the highest bidder...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts