WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have one of those arriving tomorrow... the only thing that held me back was that I already have a DW-5600LS-2 and I didn't know if it would be too close a match, but the white case inside and darker blue bezel and band make it really pop. It's hard to tell from pics, but I believe the inner panel is see-through. I can't wait to check it out.

I like wearing watches that match my shoes and clothes, I get that not everyone is into that. :)

·
Registered
427 Posts
P.S. @dedpxl I noticed you have started more than one of these "isn't this so ugly" G-Shock threads. We are all different so we all like different things, but maybe start a thread about a watch that you like and see where the conversation goes? I mean why dump on someone else's tastes just because they are not the same as yours? If we all liked the same thing it would be a WWRUW thread every day full of the same watch.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
P.S. @dedpxl I noticed you have started more than one of these "isn't this so ugly" G-Shock threads. We are all different so we all like different things, but maybe start a thread about a watch that you like and see where the conversation goes? I mean why dump on someone else's tastes just because they are not the same as yours? If we all liked the same thing it would be a WWRUW thread every day full of the same watch.
You got me wrong bud. I happen to like this watch, I was curious about what people thought of this one. I did dump on some other watch because it was hideous and most agreed. I didn't do it to offend anyone. If people are happy with what they have then they shouldn't be too concerned what others think.

·
Registered
427 Posts
You got me wrong bud. I happen to like this watch, I was curious about what people thought of this one. I did dump on some other watch because it was hideous and most agreed. I didn't do it to offend anyone. If people are happy with what they have then they shouldn't be too concerned what others think.
"I happen to like this watch, I was curious about what people thought of this one."
"If people are happy with what they have then they shouldn't be too concerned what others think."

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Nope. Looks good on the photos, but will look much worse after a few months of use.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
this is a good buy to save for modding
the blue resin set will worth more in the future
the green display would match nicely with some other colors - but getting into those dw-6900's and modding is very dangerous since there are thousands of dw-6900 out there

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
this is a good buy to save for modding
the blue resin set will worth more in the future
the green display would match nicely with some other colors - but getting into those dw-6900's and modding is very dangerous since there are thousands of dw-6900 out there
Why is it dangerous?

·
Registered
117 Posts
I liked the blue band/bezel but the combination is too colorful for my taste. The blue with green is already too much for me but maybe it would look nicer with a positive display.

Just be aware that this is from a guy whose most colorful watches are the Frogman gwf-d 1035 and the white Gulfmaster (gwn-q)

·
Premium Member
7,182 Posts
Looked good to me

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Not for me I fear.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts