WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I’m a fan, and maybe my wife would give this version the thumbs up.

She thinks the Pepsi versions look like Tommy Hilfiger watches, lol

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like it. It needs blue GMT hand though.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
fixed!

It's okay - think the blue needs to be a bit brighter though; it gets washed out in all that black

Plus the blue GMT hand
Fixed the hand, but i think the blue is more specific to Tudor's blue they use vs it being a exact color that Rolex uses

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
If they made the GMT in a BB58 case I'd be sold
If you haven't already I would recommend trying one on- I thought the standard slab sided black bay wore too thick, however the trick that Tudor have used of adding a bevel to the underside of the case of the GMT really does visually reduce the thickness of the watch, whilst for some reason the added detail on the bezel appears to make it wear smaller.

I stumbled accross on in an AD the other day and tried it on expecting it to be far too big and slab sided- ended up walking out with it.

·
Registered
942 Posts
As an owner of the pepsi Tudor GMT, I doubt a different colour variant will temp me. However I'm sure one will come. What I'm more excited to see is if they come out with a GMT Pelagos??

The only Tudor GMT that would temp me is one I. 58 proportions but I'd say we are a good 4 years from that.

Excellent photoshooting btw!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
292 Posts
I could see them doing a Coke with a gilt dial. The only part they wouldn’t have to pull out of the bin would be the bezel.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As an owner of the pepsi Tudor GMT, I doubt a different colour variant will temp me. However I'm sure one will come. What I'm more excited to see is if they come out with a GMT Pelagos??

The only Tudor GMT that would temp me is one I. 58 proportions but I'd say we are a good 4 years from that.

Excellent photoshooting btw!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Pelagos GMT?

pelagos-gmt.jpg

1 - 20 of 56 Posts