1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Thats one id buy. Nice job!

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Someone in one of the Rangeman threads in this forum mentioned he heard from the Casio salesperson the next Rangeman model to hit the markets will be red, but this white one isn't half bad at all. :)

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
looks cool! how about with blue accents instead of red and a pale blue lcd like the Men in Ice White series? Or pale gray accents.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks cool! how about with blue accents instead of red and a pale blue lcd like the Men in Ice White series? Or pale gray accents.
I can due some blue accents, but the LCD change without changing the other colors as well is a bit too complex for my knowledge of this stuff :)

Screen Shot 2013-12-20 at 12.23.46.jpg

And a few more :)
Screen Shot 2013-12-20 at 12.26.47.jpg

Screen Shot 2013-12-20 at 12.27.32.jpg
Screen Shot 2013-12-20 at 12.28.34.jpg

Screen Shot 2013-12-20 at 12.29.33.jpg

Screen Shot 2013-12-20 at 12.31.10.jpg

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Great work :)

If you are using photoshop, just select lasso tool, draw a selection around a detail you want to change color and change color, quite simple.

White one with blue accents looks really good |>

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Someone in one of the Rangeman threads in this forum mentioned he heard from the Casio salesperson the next Rangeman model to hit the markets will be red, but this white one isn't half bad at all. :)
red? hmm... I heard Purple. let's see.. that 2014 catalog should have been out by now. :(

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Where would one obtain such a catalog?
when it leaks online, I always post it here.. it's normally dealers who get these in advance, and when some people buy from these dealers often, they get a sneak peek at the catalog. so Info leaks out slowly.. there is 1 guy who sells G-Shocks in Hong Kong named Clement Wong, I call him the G-Shock Jesus, anyways.. he always leaks the catalog and I always share those scan's on here. will PM you when it's up here if you want.

·
Registered
14,800 Posts
Great computer colour work OP, those look great, has anybody heard any news on 2014 rangeman new colours?

Id like to see a few camo models, maybe a gun smoke grey, washed out brown or dark brown, more earthy colours like the OD green one they released, i think these colours would do this watch justice.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
I just noticed, this looks remarkably similar (the resin color, at least) to the upcoming Earthwatch Rangeman! I wonder sometimes if it is a coincidence or if designers at Casio see online mockups and mods.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Great computer colour work OP, those look great, has anybody heard any news on 2014 rangeman new colours?

Id like to see a few camo models, maybe a gun smoke grey, washed out brown or dark brown, more earthy colours like the OD green one they released, i think these colours would do this watch justice.
anybody bored? i'd like to see some camo variations to the rangeman. like a brazilian (not the wax) and maybe a lunar scape...

i really hope CASIO does release a camo version, or how about just resin options???

·
Registered
866 Posts
I'd be in for the white and the pale blue! Casio get the hint....

Reactions: Kev55
1 - 20 of 21 Posts