WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
I know this isn't a master co-axial chronometer, but my SMP 2531.80 with the calibre 1120 initially performed at +1.5 to +2 spd after a service for about a year, then it performed at +0.1 to +0.2 spd for a couple of years! Now over four years since being serviced, it has slowed a bit but is still performing wihtin COSC. I'm hoping to wait another year or two before another service.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Think my Omega At 8500 needs a service. It's only a couple of seconds out but it does seem to fluctuate more than it did.
I bought it new from an AD 6 years ago and part of the deal was I got a free service. I've been saving it up but might cash it in now. I just hope Omega Honour it. The AD I bought it from no longer exists but it was written up on official Omega paper...fingers crossed

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
8400 @ +4/day every day - sorry but my 214270 eats my SM300 MC's lunch @ +1/day. Still love my Omega as I feel they are the better bang for buck and obtainable for us regular folk

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I love Omegas, too but that accessibility is vanishing (at least for new models). Hopefully the used market softens unlike what is happening for Rolex.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts