WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys/girls :);-):)
I recently brought a G-7210 :p, it is loaded with Casio module no: 2816 another G that has this module is the G-7310. Some of it many function is the Yacht timer and reset time, I have read the user manual several times but since English is not my first langue O| I don't quit understand it or how/when to use it :think:. I was hoping some-one here could help me and explain it to me in lay-man terms :thanks. It would be great if you could also uses this example in an every-day situation.:-!:-!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,595 Posts
Hi Mick,

The Yacht Timer thanks his name it was originaly designed for sail boat races. The second version of the Raysman, the DW-9350 is called the Raysman Yach Timer and I think it was the first watch featuring this function.

In stead of a countdown that only gives an alarm at the end, this timer version warns you when you are entering your target time. It gives a double beep signal at: 10', 5', 4', 3', 2', 1', 50", 40", 30", 20" and 10" and a single beep signal at 5", 4", 3", 2 and 1". Of coure there is a long signal at the target time. I like it very much and use Yacht Timers during experiments. Now I don't only knows when a experiment is finished, but also when I need to to go there to take action.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mick,

The Yacht Timer thanks his name it was originaly designed for sail boat races. The second version of the Raysman, the DW-9350 is called the Raysman Yach Timer and I think it was the first watch featuring this function.

In stead of a countdown that only gives an alarm at the end, this timer version warns you when you are entering your target time. It gives a double beep signal at: 10', 5', 4', 3', 2', 1', 50", 40", 30", 20" and 10" and a single beep signal at 5", 4", 3", 2 and 1". Of coure there is a long signal at the target time. I like it very much and use Yacht Timers during experiments. Now I don't only knows when a experiment is finished, but also when I need to to go there to take action.

Cheers,

Sjors
Thanks Sjors, that made perfect sense to me. Why couldn't the manual explain it like that.:thanks:thanks:thanks:thanks:thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts