WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Its the same size as the mudman but due to the more open face looks just a bit bigger I just tried to tell if the gulfie was lighter but could not tell by just holding in my hands :-d I like both for different reasons but the gulfie is hard to beat. and the el is very bright :-!

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
i owned both....
for me the gulfman it's better (my own preference) because i didn't liked
too much the plastic on the case back....
But now my Muddy it's on my sister wrist...
she liked and i gave to her....
but she bought me my new gulfman so we made a G-exchange
the gulfam at the end...
it's lighter due to the titanium case back and screw....
it has softer pusher....
and for me it has a better look....
but i like them both.....
:-!:-!:-!

i have to quote....
Its the same size as the mudman
I like both for different reasons but the gulfie is hard to beat. and the el is very bright :-!

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
sorry hard to keep up with everybody. you only have to decide it you are going to the the standard black, dark blue, Triple Crown blue or the ICERC clear / whitish. I have all but the dark blue. think my next gulfie is going to be the new white one in november. cant wait to see what it looks like.
and like I said size is the same I think if you took both modules out they would measure very close to the same if not exactly. the gulfie just looks a little bigger :-!

let us know what color your getting :) :)

·
Banned
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry hard to keep up with everybody. you only have to decide it you are going to the the standard black, dark blue, Triple Crown blue or the ICERC clear / whitish. I have all but the dark blue. think my next gulfie is going to be the new white one in november. cant wait to see what it looks like.
and like I said size is the same I think if you took both modules out they would measure very close to the same if not exactly. the gulfie just looks a little bigger :-!

let us know what color your getting :) :)

I'm guilty of the same thing. I didnt realize u had all those different muddy models!:-d
I am assuming that the gulfman is thicker than the muddy though? huh?

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
I'm guilty of the same thing. I didnt realize u had all those different muddy models!:-d
I am assuming that the gulfman is thicker than the muddy though? huh?

the gulfman might be a hair thicker compaired them together and with the bumps on the plastic part on the back of the mudie its very close b-)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts