WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
The bidder is probably in kahootz with the seller nobody is that stupid.....right:think:, I pm'd the guy and asked him where he bought it and when was the last time he changed the battery. If he answers that question I am gonna rip into his azz

·
Registered
3,058 Posts

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Maybe he hasn't paid yet.
That's really amazing.
The last item the poor schmuck bought was a watchwinder.
Guess he knows he has to keep the battery wound up on his Anniversary Sub!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Too bad for the buyer if he wants to buy:

1. From a seller with 4 positive feedback from buyers, selling an expensive item.
2. An item where the pictures are so bad as to be completely unreliable.
3. And the description, after being revised, doesn't even mention the condition of the watch.

:roll:

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Too bad for the buyer if he wants to buy:

1. From a seller with 4 positive feedback from buyers, selling an expensive item.
2. An item where the pictures are so bad as to be completely unreliable.
3. And the description, after being revised, doesn't even mention the condition of the watch.

:roll:
Very true.
It's hard to feel sorry for him but I hate to see anyone clipped for big bucks like that.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Not with an extra long barge pole!! <|

Nice to know the battery still works. :-X

How many Rolex's run on a battery? :think:

Interesting to see that someone has actually bid $750 for it!
I believe there were some Rolex quartz models, but didn't bother to learn much about them....I was too busy puking!

·
Registered
742 Posts
There really are some people that know nothing about what they are selling so in a lot of cases if you can get decent pictures and a solid description of what they have you can find some nice deals. Unfortunately this auction has neither and there are a lot of "Polex's" running around out there too. This auction though is just borderline hilarious:

Seller has 10 feedback and the two latest buys he made that you can see the auction was some sort of legalized steroids/suppliments and a snowboard helmet.

·
Registered
106 Posts
If you look at the items that they have purchased in the past they have both purchased snowboarding pants and hats.... I think they must know each other. Has anyone reported them to EBAY?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts