WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what are some key hits I should look for in a watch website when buying a watch to know if they are legitimate. Any tips guys? What do you look for??

·
Registered
722 Posts
If you have to ask, it's probably not.

You'd be better off asking members here for suggestions of good places to go for a particular brand, as opposed to deciphering interwebz honesty.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Not only that but the watch you receive might not be the watch sent.

Personally (and this is just me) if I`m looking to spend a considerable amount of money on any watch I go to an authorised dealer as some online deals `seem too good to be true` and you know what they say about that.

There are reputable dealers out there. Loads of them. Research research research.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I do a search on this forum, and also just try googling them and see if their name pops up on any other watch forums.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Google the brand you're interested in and add the words Authorized Dealer at the end of it. If you're looking for deals, the only ones that matter are the ones from the AD's. Otherwise, it's a toss up of finding anything legit or not.

Reactions: Nokie

·
Premium Member
42,721 Posts
Google the brand you're interested in and add the words Authorized Dealer at the end of it.
This is what I do when shopping for AD watches. Good advice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts