WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi

just bought the above and it came with a russian manual.

pls teach me how to set the time and dual time plus the window at the 6 o'clock position. thank you 2501.jpg

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
The 24h hand can't be set, it just goes round once in 24 hours. What can be set is the bezel (with one of the crowns, I think it is the upper)
So if you want the bezel to show the time in a different zone that's 5 hours ahead of your local time (for example) you set the bezel so that 5 lines up with the 12 on the dial and the 24h hand will point to the correct time on the bezel. If you have the bezel lined up like in your picture, the 24 h hand just shows the 24 hour time in your local area.

To set the date, you pull out the other crown and advance the time. Once you pass 24 hours the date will advance one day. There is no quick-set where you just pull the crown and the date moves.

There is however a fast-set.
Once the date has changed, move the hands forward to about 1 or 2 o clock and then turn backwards to about 8. Then go forward again over 12 and the date will change again. Repeat until you have the desired date showing.

·
Registered
905 Posts
You should have posted this in the main forum bud as thats the best place for input.

The date window at the bottom will obviously advance every 24hr cycle but you can 'fast set' it by alternating between 10pm and 2am until the correct date is set. I though prefer to go to the day before the required one and forward through 24hrs after the fast set.

As to the dualtime part thats also straight forwards. Say for example you live in the UK and you want to know what the time is for Pacific Standard (West coast US -8hrs) then at midday your time you move the outer chapter ring to the '04' position. The fixed hand will then indicate that time difference permanently as time advances.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts