WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have only 4 G's and rest standard Casios, Iam craving a mudman or riseman need more room, should i split my collection by G's from Non.. would love to see some pic for Ideas.. thanks everyone. here is my setup.

image-3350135383.png

image-3953682530.png

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
I don't display them. I have them in a couple of watch boxes. You can get boxes that hold 20 watches or more, just make sure they have large slots (for the bigger G-shocks to fit properly).

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
i put around 20 Gs of mine into my briefcase and leave it open since I don't like to take time to change my G to the next, putting back to a box or wrapping around a stand/poll is too much time consuming for me.

I really wish that Samsonite would make me a briefcase with glass at one-side so I can carry my Gs around and get some light for the solars, or they could design it like car's sunroof

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kung-fusion said:
I don't display them. I have them in a couple of watch boxes. You can get boxes that hold 20 watches or more, just make sure they have large slots (for the bigger G-shocks to fit properly).
thanks will check it out.. great idea

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
G-fob said:
i put around 20 Gs of mine into my briefcase and leave it open since I don't like to take time to change my G to the next, putting back to a box or wrapping around a stand/poll is too much time consuming for me.

I really wish that Samsonite would make me a briefcase with glass at one-side so I can carry my Gs around and get some light for the solars, or they could design it like car's sunroof
i never thought of this problem with solar since i dont own any solar. good to know before my next purchase... sort of like my mechanical watches i have to reset them if a few days pass without wear.. ty for comment

1 - 11 of 11 Posts