WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
if you're asking for opinion...
very good focus on the watch. For me there is a bit much empty space on the left and above the watch. Also the hotspot on the background isn't very attractive. Tighter crop at the top and left would direct the attention towards the watch a little more I think. Also some more of the watch on the right would be good. Play with a composition and see what works.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, thanks!

That's actually my first time taking pictures, and the first time I use an image editing software ( GIMP ). I'll take the tips!

Theres too much empty space on the left and above, I know, but i was 'trying' to do the grid technique, i'll have to learn a lot to make some decent pictures!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
I like it! You've done well... I'd be happy with that!

Keep shooting!
-Wallace

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
focus seems good, although all detail is lost on the band. My eyes immediately go to that big white blotch. I think you are speaking of the 'rule of thirds', which works well, but not in every situation. A good composition can ignore the 'rules' as long as the final product looks good!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
IMHO, your sense of capturing the moment is fine. but in this photograph case only, there's a bit too much empty room, and over exposure of the light in the middle of picture.. the watch itself is a little bit faint and less sharp.. i suggest while we photograph for a watch like kind of Monster, the watch must be positioned as clear and frankly as possible. because the watch characteristic itself is intimadating.

ok, just my 2 cents fellas.

regards
Ryan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts